1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Tiered Mat. Manipulators Light! 1.0.0

Manipulate your matter, Lighter!

1. dafman4
    WARNING: USE FISHAXE AT YOUR OWN AMAZEMENT.The Base mod: http://community.playstarbound.com/index.php?resources/tiered-matter-manipulators-v-furious-koala.1104/
    This mod has 11 matter manipulators instead of 26+
    Tiered Matter Manipulators!!

this mod has added ten matter manipulators.

You will need to use the starmap upgrades to unlock even if you are already a higher tier!!
    Mod Info

My mod has ideas flowing through it, currently there are 10 new tiered matter manipulators, in the ten existing tiers, plus one. from copper to impevium (+ 1). specifically copper, iron, gold, titanium, aegisalt, ferozium, cerulium, violium, rubium, impervium (+ 1). each one in some way or another is better than the last. The next tier of manipulators are unlocked through the use of the starmap upgrades. They can be crafted on an anvil, or metal works station. The easiest way to find them is to set the search to legendary, click the little purple box in the upper left hand corner of the crafting table/anvil. EVERYTHING is made in the anvil or metal forge. The fishaxe is just a fun item i found that was unimplemented, so naturally i implemented it. Will most likely be removed when i get all the sprite work :p.
    Why?
    I decided to do this mod because i felt that having the game tell you that pickaxes are "so last "millennium" that we should have something cooler than just hand drills or lasers. A gun that Mines more efficiently than all of them.
    Other Shtuff:
    If you have any ideas, either comment below or start a conversation with me. If you have some ideas start a conversation with me. I am currently open to ideas on this mod.
    HUGE THANKS TO: TurtlezBox: He's making all the different sprites for me! TeiHoo: The idea for the light mod, and all the other help he's given!

Have fun, and don't forget to feedback!!
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.

Recent Reviews

1. Ryunosuke_893
    Ryunosuke_893
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.0
    The manipulators themselves and the mod in it's entirety are awesome. Bravo. One thing though- the pages you present your mods on are a little obnoxious; otherwise, great job!
    1. dafman4
      Author's Response
      Thanks!
      My page work could definitely use some work
  2. teihoo
    teihoo
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.0
    This is a very nice and quite balanced mod in my opinion. It adds 1 new matter manipulator for each tier you progress - including an instant upgrade at tier 1, when you gather some mats, that is. Tools like pickaxes and drills are still useful till the very last tier, as they perform slightly better, given you can make diamond ones as soon as you get mats.