1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated TF2 Hats mod 0.3

Adds lots of hats of the game "Team Fortress 2" into Starbound!

1. Mine4Green
    Hi! This is the first mod I make, so if you find a bug please report it!
    Also, sorry for my bad english.

Compatible with Beta v. Furious Koala

Do you ever dreamed of having your own hat of TF2 into Starbound? No? Well, actually I do not know why you clicked here! haha!

This mod adds the following hats:
    And adds the following misc/backitems.

Only the "Red Team" version for now, sorry!
    ToDoList:
    -Add more hats!

-Add more miscellaneous items!

-Fix some hats!

-Unusual Effects!

Screenshots:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Until all the hats have been done, all the hats can be crafted in the Hat Crafting Table for 1 scrap pixel each.

How to install:

Just let all that is within the TF2Hats.rar file in the mods folder and it should work.
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.

Recent Updates

1. 0.3.1
  2. Updated to version 0.3
  3. Updated to version 0.2.1

Recent Reviews

1. TheLordOfJoe
    TheLordOfJoe
    5/5,
    Version: 0.3
    Dude I love this mod!
  2. mg_3D
    mg_3D
    5/5,
    Version: 0.3
    "best war-themed hat mod of 2014"
  3. Jakupf
    Jakupf
    5/5,
    Version: 0.2.1
    Great mod. I only wonder why you added Team Captain. This hat is actually in game with name "Captain's Cap". Or at least look similarly. And add Bound Co. Keys and Crates now!
    "Or I will promise, pain will not end!" - Heffi
  4. Space Hobo
    Space Hobo
    5/5,
    Version: 0.2.1
    This mod was direly needed. The pixel art is good and the descriptions are like in TF2. I wish the mod a bright future!