1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Starmap and Tech upgrade reboots! Version 2.0

Craft old sector/tech upgrades with ease, helpful for mod updates

1. wnci997
    This very small mod is something I find as invaluable.
    You know how whenever a mod updates and you have to re-unlock the recipes by crafting an upgrade? Thats kinda expensive in the later tiers, and its also a hassle too. This mod simply makes it so that after using a starmap or tech upgrade, a "refit" version is available for 1 pixel, so you can easily recraft it.

Thanks to Desideratus for troubleshooting this mod and making it work!

Installation:
    1: Have winrar or another archiver.
    2: Extract into the /mods folder (/(Starbound Directory)/mods/(Starmap Refit)
    3: Play!

I understand this may be redundant on existing characters because, unless im mistaken, crafting the upgrade a second time does not destroy it upon use. This is WAY more useful on new or early characters.

PLEASE! By all means if you wish to edit the assets of this mod or add it to a modpack, let me know! I will certainly give permission! I just want to keep track of it, thats all ;)
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.
    chewfaimau, DrTrevers and Desideratus like this.

Recent Reviews

1. Shadewarp
    Shadewarp
    5/5,
    Version: Current Version 1.1
    Excellent idea - works perfectly! Will recommend all my users to get this!
  2. Drashian
    Drashian
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0
    Nice, neat way to get around one of the biggest annoyances of installing new mods on old characters.