1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated [OBSOLETE] Processor Recipe [Nightly 03/08/2014] 1.1

Recipe to craft processor item at iron crafting table, unlocked on titanium ore pickup.

1. spiritofcat
    THIS MOD IS OBSOLETE NOW, PLEASE USE MY PROGRESSION ENABLER MOD INSTEAD.

In the current nightly builds (03/08/2014), progression is hindered because the processor item needed for crafting the robotic crafting table is not available.
    It used to be dropped by the robot boss, but the bosses are not in use in the nightlies.

This mod adds a recipe so that you can craft a processor from 20 copper bars and 20 glass blocks.
    I figured a processor is made of copper wires and a silicon board, but I there isn't a silicon material in the game so I just used glass instead.

The recipe is unlocked when you pick up a piece of titanium ore, just like the robotic crafting table is.

The processor should then be available to craft from an iron crafting table.
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.