1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated [It's dead Jim] GOTTA CATCH 'EM ALL 1.1 - All Generic and Boss ('cept UFO) Mob Support - Angry Koala 1.1.1 - Furious Update

Gives the player the ability to capture all generated mobs, including minibosses and bosses.

1. BobdaBiscuit
    [Message from modmaker]
    Sorry guys, I don't have the time nor knowledge to continue support of this mod.

I started making Starbound mods back when it was just released and was the first to figure out how to get custom ships into the game, the same method has spawned tons of mods such us that build your own ship one.
    I did this with no prior knowledge of Lua or Json, I was really just making educated guesses with the code until it worked.
    In what would take someone who knew what they were doing 5 minutes it would take me 5 hours.
    In the end this is more trouble than it's worth, I've lost interest in Starbound and it's development for now.

Anyone who wants to continue to support this mod feel free to use the source "code" but credit me as something like "Original idea/mod".

The code itself should be easy to replicate and add onto, all I did was copy paste the extra parameters from the vanilla capture-able mobs.

DO YOU WANNA BE THE VERY BEST?
    BETTER THAN THE REST?
    WELL YOU GOTTA CATCH 'EM ALL

Please report all bugs, try to include an error report.
    This mod gives the ability to capture all generated mobs.
    [Current version has birds removed, look at the previous version to get them]
    Premade mobs are being worked on right now.

I "made" the AI for captured flying mobs so it's a bit dodgy, they can sometimes enter a "nonstate" where they fall to the ground, damaging them or recapturing them seems to do the trick.

See the readme for install instructions.

Why have a picture when you can have a video?

Currently dead.
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.

Recent Reviews

1. Hypnoticake
    Hypnoticake
    3/5,
    Version: 1.1.1 - Furious Update
    my game crashed whenever i tryed loading this...maybe becouse i have smart pets as well
  2. player7895123
    player7895123
    5/5,
    VERY good
  3. nbsir
    nbsir
    5/5,
    Update PLZ!!
  4. Nirvh
    Nirvh
    5/5,
    pls update
  5. Damiano de' Caretti
    Damiano de' Caretti
    5/5,
    I whish I was able to do coding...I could take this modification back up and make my own ones
  6. ModernDarpa
    ModernDarpa
    4/5,
    Looks great, but the Readme file isn't there, tried putting both monsters and the modpak file into mods, not working.

Put the readme file.
  7. drakenhawk
    drakenhawk
    5/5,
    I want to capture human and other race as well .....
  8. ZeroDarkness89
    ZeroDarkness89
    4/5,
    Was a very helpful mod till the modder quit workin on it =(
  9. Farlavor
    Farlavor
    5/5,
    plz... I had waited over 2 weeks. and it hasn't been updated as it normally would... Are you still making updates of this awesome mod or had you quit from modding forever?
  10. Dzony_B
    Dzony_B
    5/5,
    Are you making an update to enraged koala? its a good mod and i would like to keep hunting mobs in upcoming updates :D