1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Doge Set 1.6.6 - Enraged Koala

Such Doge. Very Star. Much Bound. Wow.

1. Deliphin
    This adds hat which is based on the Doge meme to your game. It can be crafted at the Tabularasa, since I don't want to mess with player.config files.
    [REQUIRES TABULARASA]

Doge Set:
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Such Doge:
    [​IMG]

It was created when I found a post asking for someone to build a doge ship, which I plan on doing once I understand how ship hitboxes work.

XMatrix2X has permission to put this in his hatpack, since it was his idea to make this hat.

Incase if the site's download has an issue:
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/uz3vdznqqe3oos9/Dogeset.zip

Note for modpack makers: Request kindly and you will be guaranteed permission. If I hear your modpack has taken even a single mod without permission, even a mod I do not own, you will lose my consent.
    No modpacks currently have my consent.
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.
    User011232 likes this.

Recent Reviews

1. Peinguino
    Peinguino
    5/5,
    Version: 1.6.6 - Enraged Koala
    Hey good job man

Of funny :D
  2. LyricPony
    LyricPony
    1/5,
    I hate the Doge meme, same as other idiotic memes such as Gooby and those that can't use proper f***ing spelling or English. They're completely moronic. -_-
  3. Gun_Shy
    Gun_Shy
    5/5,
    I notice that all you guys down there giving one star because you hate the Doge meme, are STILL talking like doge. Why? Because you think it makes you funny! So irony.
  4. ProkhorVLG
    ProkhorVLG
    1/5,
    Such cancer. Much stupid. Seriously overused meme.
    1. Deliphin
      Author's Response
      "I notice that all you guys down there giving one star because you hate the Doge meme, are STILL talking like doge. Why? Because you think it makes you funny! So irony." -Gun_Shy
  5. xchronox0
    xchronox0
    1/5,
    Repeated joke.
    Still unfunny.
    No quality.
    1. Deliphin
      Author's Response
      I can understand the repeated joke thing, but no quality? Please explain what shows it's low quality, what makes it look poor.
  6. mutemann
    mutemann
    1/5,
    Version: 1.6.5 - Furious Koala
    low quality sprites, low quality source, low quality uploader
    1. Deliphin
      Author's Response
      The original sprite, yeah, I'd agree, low quality, cause it was based on the original doge picture, but the second head I would disagree. Could you please tell me what to change to make it better? Also, the source I wouldn't rate something on, that's like saying "Ford, you made a terrible car, because its a car". That doesn't make sense. Also, low quality uploader? Do you mean me? How am I low quality? How can a person be low quality? Or do you mean the upload site, the starbound site? With that, it's not my fault. Or my backup, dropbox? Well that doesn't matter, it's a backup for when starbound's downloads used to be screwy. If I were you, I would question all this to yourself and re-rate. If you have valid reasons as to why it's low quality, I will fix it, but I need to know why it's poor.
  7. Cbw19
    Cbw19
    5/5,
    Version: 1.6.5 - Furious Koala
    Much fun. So updated. Very pleased. WOW
  8. Vinc224
    Vinc224
    4/5,
    Version: 1.6.4
    PLEASE update this marvilous mod. won't give 5 until
    1. Deliphin
      Author's Response
      Ah, I forgot there was an starbound update. I'll check out what's changed with modding, if anything, and update this.
  9. Doluto
    Doluto
    5/5,
    This is cool :)
    I have a shiba inu so I like this regardless of the funny looking sprite. Ignore the haters c:
    1. Deliphin
      Author's Response
      Funny looking as in, good or bad? If bad, please tell what's bad about it.
  10. doge99
    doge99
    5/5,
    much approve
    very wow
    much power