1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Doge Set 1.6.6 - Enraged Koala

Such Doge. Very Star. Much Bound. Wow.

1. 1.6.6 -Enraged Koala update, Such Doge removal.

Deliphin
    patched to function with Enraged koala.
    Removed secondary mod "Such Doge 1.1" due to it being outdated and poor quality. This is the circular crappy hat, not the good one designed for starbound's player sprites.
  2. 1.6.5 - Furious Koala Compatability

Deliphin
    I haven't actually tested it, but from using another mod for reference, it seems little has changed in updating mods to furious koala, so this should work now. If anyone has any problems, tell me.
  3. 1.6.4: Angry Koala.

Deliphin
    Just a minor update to make the mod work on Angry Koala. Nothing more.
  4. 1.6.3: Small change.

Deliphin
    Decided to remove the Tabula Rasa requirement from .modinfo, since that mod contains version numbers in its name, every update of it would make my mod require a compatibility update itself. This is to avoid that.
  5. 1.6.2: Chest and Legs, Cost balancing.

Deliphin
    I noticed I accidentally made the dogesword only craftable by glitch, since it needed tier9 sword, sorry, it's fixed now.
    Added So chest and So legs.
    Balanced a few prices.
    Very Doge now craftable at XMatrix2X's Hat Gate mod. (Does not require that mod though.)
  6. 1.5.2: Tail!

Deliphin
    Thanks to Kawa for letting me use her felin tail for my mod. (I know, cat tail on a dog? It looks about right for either actually, so I thought it could build on the set.)
  7. 1.4.1: Doge Koto fix

Deliphin
    Doge Koto now no longer replaces the regular koto, and is craftable at the Tabularasa.
  8. 1.4: Doge Koto!

Deliphin
    Now not only can you be doge, but an oriental-styled doge, with a properly designed Koto!
  9. 1.3: Wow Cape!

Deliphin
    Added Wow Cape.
  10. 1.2:

Deliphin
    Added Much Sword.
    Combined Much Sword and Very Doge into one package. Keeping Such Doge separate, as it is not part of the main Doge set.
    Other stuff.