Pixel Pixel Charicter Edits (Closed to requests Working on something bigger)

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by LuisWolfe29, Sep 18, 2013.

1. LuisWolfe29

LuisWolfe29 Void-Bound Voyager

Thanks Bluedice. I dont like being a jerk. But, I dont respect trolls. Hear me out. Your commision WILL get done. I try my hardest to get things done as soon as I can with as limited time as I have. And if I cant, i'll find someone who can. Thats my garentee. :)

Feathery Dust likes this.
  2. blueDice

blueDice Subatomic Cosmonaut

And when is it finished?

Today is the 22th and 4 day lays between your answer.

What takes so long there ?

The arms, the legs or the body?

Maybe too the clothes?

3. LuisWolfe29

The clothing mostly. Exspecaly with the amount of detail involved. I just cant get it the way I want. It drives me nuts sometimes. But Im close. I'll show you what I have so far tomarrow.

Heres what I got...
    Im kind of sorry this took so long. Between my life problems and my perfectinism as an artest, I guess we can both agree this took too long.
    The two things I was haveing issues with were your headband, witch, becuse of the way the color pallet on your mindcraft charicter and the color pallet on the starbound charicter were, they were conflicting, and your headband blended into your hair far too much. Also the shield on your back was hard to get in becuse theres not much room and I was trying to not oversize the shild. I dident want your charicter looking like a turtle, if you know what I mean.

But, so you know I have been working on it, here it is. I can continue on it or you can take it how it is. Eather or, I hope you like whats here so far. :3

And before you say, and Im saying this generaly, "Man, thats not a whole lot of work. What a rip off!" Well, one, you could be paying for it. Other commisions I do of bigger artwork I do between this I ask $5 a peace. Your getting this pixel art for free. And, two, I'm dealing with finatal problems atm that are begging my attention more then my art. As, if I dont have money, I dont have internet, and, if I dont have internet, you dont get commisions. :p

But back to this, again, I hope you like it so far.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 25, 2014
  4. blueDice

blueDice Subatomic Cosmonaut

There is no problem, because I will continue to take care of the figure.

I am grateful for for your work so far now I care.
    As planned.

Edit:

So I'm done with the figure:

Added The Shield

Pixel_shield.png
    front side
    Pixel_shield_backside.png
    back side

Added The leather shoulder cap

Added The leather Browband with blue sapphire

Added The branch of the forest

Added The stick with the lantern

Removes the red arm straps were

Removes the Daggers were on the feet

Lea_2.png
    Tada! :party:

Attached Files:

• Lea.png
      Lea.png
      File size:
      1.7 KB
      Views:
    Last edited: Sep 25, 2014
  5. LuisWolfe29

Well, at least you liked what I had so far. I was trying mostly to stay with the "3x3" pixel style of the charicter. But I really like what you did with it afterwards. TEAMWORK! \owo/ *rainbows*

6. Hawk Novablast

Hawk Novablast Black Hole Surfer

Could you do my character? However, could you have him wielding a gun similar to this, and with armor similar to the armor in my profile pic? (in appearance, still with the nice blue lights of the armor he's wearing, maybe a bit more like the color of blue in my avatar though)

EDIT: And to clarify, no helmet

Character:
    [​IMG]

Gun:
    [​IMG]

7. LuisWolfe29

Thats quite a tall order to fill, I'll see what I can do. Maybe look into useing some resorces I obtained a wile back...

Hawk Novablast likes this.