Pixel Pixel Charicter Edits (Closed to requests Working on something bigger)

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by LuisWolfe29, Sep 18, 2013.

1. LuisWolfe29

LuisWolfe29 Void-Bound Voyager

Again, playing around with the site character creator and got really inspired, so, me and a few friends started trading ideas back and forth and I started editing characters .

New Charicter.png Breanna.png Dimi.png Pik.png bHI20Jrf.png rPvUx0eu.png

Haven't tried any non-human characters yet, mostly because the human outfits are so easy to manipulate, but I'm willing to try out a few in the long run.
    As you can see, I have found a few non-human outfits I was able to edit.

I'm willing to take requests. Now, mind you, my skill limits me to the basis of the template, with exceptions for small add-on's, like hats, glasses, gloves, hoods scarfs, and so on. Capes maybe, but were working on that.
    Remember, these are EDITS. The character base belongs to the game and its creators. (I don't need no plagiarism strikes for silly reasons. Thanks.)

2. lordcavi

lordcavi Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Can you make my character a jedi, i understand if its not your thing im just wondering.

3. LuisWolfe29

Sure. Can you give me an idea of what your looking for? Like, light sabers, I know that, but maybe its color, alongside clothing add-ons and so on so forth. Jedi is QUITE a vage area of looks, ya know. But if you can give me an idea of what you want, I'll see what I can do.

4. EntityOfTime

EntityOfTime Subatomic Cosmonaut

I ADORE THEM!

5. lordcavi

Sorry, well i would like a brown jedi robe but the hood on the robe but the hood on the robe to on my head, and for the light saber, i would like a wooden hilt if possible and
    it being green, like this picture:
    [​IMG]
    thanks

6. LuisWolfe29

Will Do. Cant exactly do the detail in the hilt, but I can try my best. Should be done by tomorrow.

7. LuisWolfe29

Here you go, lordcavi. I knew I would get this done by tomorrow, but I figured I get this done tonight since I have the energy.
    42204.png
    I didn't know exactly what to do, since its been forever since my star-wars days, but I tried my hardest to make a character for you. Now, the hilt I couldn't do. My big deal is I try to stay within the pixel boundaries. (Starbound characters have a 3 x 3 pixel setup for each pixel in the character when put in Photoshop.) So the detail of the hilt was impossible. another issue I was having was the robe making the character look flat. I hope I was able to avoid this.

Anyways, here you go. Hope its up to par with what you wanted. :D

tassina likes this.
  8. lordcavi

0.0 your a god.....thank you....im going to go pray to you now....but literally my eyes are tearing up.....its so beautiful...thank you

9. lordcavi

Also, do you do weapons, im making a samurai character and i need a katana for him.....i would show you a picture but i have no clue how to

10. DeadlyLuvdisc

DeadlyLuvdisc Oxygen Tank

Click on [Upload a File] in the bottom right corner of the posting window at the bottom of this page. Select the image file you want to show, then click [open] and it will upload it to Starbound Forums, then click on [Full Image] next to that image when the thumbnail for it shows up beneath the posting window.

If you are making a samurai, there is already samurai clothing available for the Hylotl race.

11. lordcavi

lol thanks.....i kind of already took the hylotl samurai cloths but thanks anyway :p

12. lordcavi

samurai new.PNG

Here it is.....bound to change though but anyway im not good at swords.......well im going off for now ive been on this forum for 5 hours looking at pixel art and stuff.....

13. LuisWolfe29

I'll see what I can do. A katatna shouldn't be too hard.

14. LuisWolfe29

samurai new.PNG
    Finished. Had to fix a few pixel peaces because it was apparent from my view you cut and pasted the head onto the body and recolored the skin. Everything is fixed now, though, and the character should look more fluid. I also added a scarf as an added bonus. ;) Enjoy!

tassina likes this.
  15. lordcavi

0.0 im amazed.....i mean i just wanted a katana but you went all out....your my best friend.....................so ya.........thanks.......:p

tassina likes this.
  16. BlastRed

BlastRed Spaceman Spiff

BIG REQUEST
    Can you make my avatar:
    Naked With the hair+hat
    AND
    W/out the hat and a casual grey jacket, with a red T-shirt
    and instead of khaki's some black pants.
    white socks, red shoes, no gloves
    Holding a Georgidum sword.
    [​IMG]

tassina likes this.
  17. lordcavi

why naked?

tassina likes this.
  18. BlastRed

BlastRed Spaceman Spiff

I need to do some tweaks to my faction signature

tassina likes this.
  19. Aidan

Aidan Scruffy Nerf-Herder

These actually look very cool! Uhmm..so what are the limits to a request?

tassina likes this.
  20. LuisWolfe29

@ lordcavi
    Your quite welcome.

@ BlastRed
    That's quite a tall order. I will try my best to fill it, but it might take me more then a few minutes like the others did. I'll get it done as soon as I can.

@ Aidan
    My restrictions are very open. I often do what I can and try my hardest with the limited skills I have. Just make a request and I can see what can be done. Just nothing of big detail. I try to stay within the pixel sizes of the characters. (3 x 3 for each pixel)

BlastRed likes this.