Pixel Pixel Charicter Edits (Closed to requests Working on something bigger)

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by LuisWolfe29, Sep 18, 2013.

1. LuisWolfe29

LuisWolfe29 Void-Bound Voyager

Here is the naked charicter, BlastRed. Hope it fits to your needs.
    PIEZNlga.png
    The other charicter might take me a bit longer then this one did. Practictly this was just a cut a paste, then adjust so everything looks fluid, kind of deal. The other one will reqire a bit more work and attention to detail. Please, be patent.

BlastRed likes this.
  2. LuisWolfe29

Just an alert: I appoligise for those who have commissions to me and have not got them. I'm working on moving to a bigger apartment in the next few months, so, I'll be preparing to move. But, I promise, once things get settled, I'll get back on commissions.

3. BlastRed

BlastRed Spaceman Spiff

alright!

4. twitchyspeed

twitchyspeed Void-Bound Voyager

I'm definatly watching this thread for when the requests open back up because dang man you got some good stuff

BlastRed likes this.
  5. LuisWolfe29

Hello everyone. Sorry I have been gone for SOOOOO long. (Like really long. I forgot about this thread and my requests. Opps. <.<;) My computer crashed horrably, then rl issues got in the way, ect, ect.... Im not going to bore you with the details, but now that I have a bran spanking new comp and lots of open time to work with, I'll be reopening requests. I really had forgotten how much phrase I got from you guys. Made me feel good to finnaly do stuff that people liked.

Now, one minor change from before. Requests wont be immediot like they use to. Be kind to me, as I havent been doing so good in the health department and have been mostly sleeping my life away. But I will do what I can and WILL get stuff done.

Anyways, I have snipped the reopening ribben. Welcome back my fans. :3

6. blueDice

blueDice Subatomic Cosmonaut

Can you even make a character for me?

I think for me it is a bit difficult ...

I give you a few layer of my skin from Minecraft:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    A few pictures of my Starbound figure:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And then I write a description of what it looks like:

She, Lea has the outfit from Minecraft and the lantern with the stick, which you can see on the image.

Detailed Description:
    (Text coming soon ...)

Edit:

I have often been asked by many players if you can put the leather headband with a sapphire in Starbound, a question to Chucklefish. Would that work?

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 10, 2014
  7. LuisWolfe29

Eh, this might be a bit over me, but Ill try anyways. :3

8. blueDice

If it works I would not mind continue to work and to correctbecause I think that I will make it my profile picture.
    Simply do your service and all are happy.
    Do not stress, I myself will hand edit again and change a bit.

9. Feathery Dust

Feathery Dust Spaceman Spiff

Looks really nice so far! You think you could turn this guy:
    [​IMG]
    Into a Starbound character? Sorry if I'm asking for too much.

10. LuisWolfe29

Hum, this dosent seem like too hard of a deal. Again time of completion depends on my scedual with work and school and the amount of detail in the work.

11. Feathery Dust

I see, could you PM me when you're done in case I don't notice? Thanks :3

12. blueDice

It takes me too long! Morning there it's there or I pull the order back! *shout*
    Pace of work needs to be increased otherwise nothing moves.

Therefore work! *shout*

13. LuisWolfe29

Lison, I hate to be a jerk, but, if you cant handle my slow pace, go ask another artest. I have a life outside the computer, you know, and sometimes life throws a curveball every now and again. It might take forever, but I get things done. I dont need the sass, ok?

I have other projects Im working on in the backround, so, eather find the patcence or find another artest, cuse, I dont DO deadlines. :mad:[DOUBLEPOST=1410667168][/DOUBLEPOST]@Featherdust
    Hey, I finished your character you asked for. It i'sent my best work, but, hey, at least i put it to the board. Now this is a rough version. If you want me to add the shaders, I'll quickly work up a new one. But here you go so at least you (and everyone else) know I'm still trying to keep to my work. Enjoy. :3

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 14, 2014
    Feathery Dust likes this.
  14. Feathery Dust

Thank you! He looks awesome! :up:

15. LuisWolfe29

Glad you liked it! Hope it works out for you. :D

16. blueDice

Yes yes, you have time to 20 o' clock, when it isn't completed until then the order will be returned pulled. That's life, because this is the working life, doing my first picture or it is pulled back.

So that I may have expressed myself clearly.
    Now WORK!

17. Feathery Dust

If you're trying to be funny, I'll have you it's not working.

LuisWolfe29 likes this.
  18. blueDice

I'm not funny, I'm serious and strict. If he touting this service line, he must show his performance that was promised here.
    performance is defined as in the shortest time most will be produced.

If this definition of performance obtained here is no performance to find.

And now I want to see performance for 5 hours you have time.

Edit: Now two hour yet.

19. LuisWolfe29

DUDE, IM NOT A F***ING COMMISH FACTORY! This is harassment, man. You cant FORCE me to do a peace for you just because you don't have the patience to wait for when I have time in my life to open to do art. I cant just drop everything for you. It dose not work that way. I will report you if you keep this up. Again, ether find the patience to wait or go find another artist. I don't have time to deal with a rude troll like yourself.

@Featherdust Thanks for backing me up here. :3

Feathery Dust likes this.
  20. blueDice

Sorry but I think this topic is closed by me.
    Be not angry with me, I'm just so ... to other members, I am a troll.

I wait for your picture and make the big floran ship 'ROSSSSSA' :giggle:
    It is really big and really fast.