[RACE] Tru'Donts

Discussion in 'NPCs and Creatures' started by Dragonith, May 28, 2012.

1. Apologies for the double-post, but I made another edit to the Tru'Dont sprites:
    [​IMG]
    The hands are edited to stand out a bit more, hopefully making them less "stubby" in appearance. Overall, I'm satisfied for now.

2. Hap818

Hap818 Pangalactic Porcupine

Why the heck are u not on a game dev team

3. MrSideliner

MrSideliner Seal Broken

Why arent you working for Chucklefish yet?!

4. Hideindarkness

Hideindarkness Orbital Explorer

Hey! Really love the idé of Tru'dont. And I love the sprites but I think you might need to make the hands/arms a litel bigger. Becuse as I see it they are an unarmed race. and I sugest that you wanna have a more raptor like form of them, that would make them look more awesome and I think the sprite will look better. And I think that they can have some special race ability like fast sprinting or high jump or that they can stealth or regain hp by eating there enemies. Or mabey have a bigger advantage in attack speed. :)

5. I based the newest arm's length on the regular human's arm length. I think its fine at the moment, as any longer at it'd be a bit...strange. Eh.

Unique racial traits would be interesting, but if it were a playable race, it'd be a tad unfair to other races in certain aspects. But thanks for the suggestions. ^^

Hideindarkness likes this.
  6. Soron

Soron Scruffy Nerf-Herder

My god! This is one of the best ideas I've seen in the suggestions, if it is present in the game, this will be my first race I jourais!

7. Soron

Soron Scruffy Nerf-Herder

My god! This is one of the best ideas I've seen in the suggestions, if it is present in the game, this will be my first race :ninja: I jourais!:ninja:

My god! This is one of the best ideas I've seen in the suggestions, if it is present in the game, this will be my first race:ninja:I would use!:ninja:

8. Ghoschief

Ghoschief Phantasmal Quasar

Personally I think that the sprite is a little bit funky, but I love the one with the laser weapons so much :D

9. S'now Face - Chamcham

S'now Face - Chamcham 2.7182818284590...

This is great! i love this artwork, and the second sprite fits perfectly with the artwork. xD (did i mention i want this race in the game?) :p

10. Hideindarkness

Hideindarkness Orbital Explorer

Np mate :) love to help :)

11. RadioFox

RadioFox Subatomic Cosmonaut

since you said they were playable and went back on their primal instinct when nervous maybe when they got to low they have a buff that their dam. increase by ?%

12. GunmanRex

GunmanRex Oxygen Tank

Maybe to get rid of the need for the remake of all armors, the tail could g through the armor like the argonian from skyrim,

13. ChaoticGamer

ChaoticGamer Master Astronaut

...omg I miss this? its raptor races!
    This is my happy day of my life for moment.

14. The Question

The Question Ketchup Robot

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAINSSSSS

GunmanRex likes this.
  15. Rotary

Rotary Pangalactic Porcupine

Why did this sound like a doughnut race?

16. ChaoticGamer

yes I am half zombie and half alive. If you say you can't be half what it is, then your sadly mistaken, so go say that to the ghouls in fallout.

17. The Question

The Question Ketchup Robot

No, You Don't Understand, You Just Necro'd The Hell Out Of A Thread. GunmanRex, Aug 16, 2012 Was The Last Post.

18. Mister Pixel

Mister Pixel Big Damn Hero

Wait a minute! This is a race? I think it would work out better if this would be a mob.

19. This race is scrapped, as I've stated in my Bestiary thread. I have no intentions of further adding to it for the time being.

20. ChaoticGamer

Why not necro one time which its pretty funny get someone piss for not knowing it early.