[RACE] Tru'Donts

Discussion in 'NPCs and Creatures' started by Dragonith, May 28, 2012.

1. Ah, alright then. Oh well. ^^;

2. Spacefawx

Spacefawx Big Damn Hero

Damn... Now i don't stand a chance in the contests.. :l

3. Awesome image, also as two others!:up::up::up:
    Y U NO create a separate fanart thread to have all of this in one place?

4. Right, then. Likes for you.
    You draw amazing. I would even go as far to say on par with Sukia!

Also, how did you draw it?
    I've tried using a touchscreen pad or whatever for drawing, but I CANT STAND IT!
    I have to stick with pencils & paper.

EDIT: Tru'donts. I see what you did there. :iswydt:

5. Mianso

Mianso Black Hole Surfer

The picture is awsome.
    Also dinosaurs are dinosaurs so maybe there already is a similiar repilian race in the game,it HAS to be.
    I mean,dinosaurz.

6. Heheh, maybe later. xP
    Thanks! ^^

I use a Wacom Intuos4 Tablet to draw my artwork. The programs I use in particular are Paint Tool SAI and Photoshop. Hope that helps. ^^

And you're the first to actually acknowledge that little word play. Cookie for you!
    [​IMG]

7. Updated OP with size chart and added a translation of the species name.
    [​IMG]

blind sniper likes this.
  8. TehEpikMonk

TehEpikMonk Spaceman Spiff

If they can't be playable races, they could always be mounts.

Actually, I doubt they'd submit to that humiliating role...

9. [​IMG]

10. Shahab

Shahab Scruffy Nerf-Herder

your ideas are always great.

11. Vinnamon_Buns

Vinnamon_Buns Void-Bound Voyager

Jeeze, why doesn't Tiy have you on their concept team?

12. gNetkamiko

gNetkamiko Void-Bound Voyager

I wonder if you have this sort of artwork in other places...

13. HappyVader

HappyVader Big Damn Hero

Playable race, mob baddy, or just a helpful NPC...I like any/all of them! Also, kudos for amazing artwork and sprites!

14. Eldritch

Eldritch Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I like them as a mob and an intelligent race you may meet, but not as a playable race. There's the issues of making equipment fit and look good on a non humanoid without restricting equipment selection, keeping them in line with the idea that leaders all have a pack of underlings without making them overpowered or underpowered not having underlings would contradict the story, and a few things that slip my mind at the moment. I love the idea, honestly, but I'd prefer them to be non playable, since it'd be absurdly hard to pull this off well, and a poor execution would be worse then nothing at all.

15. HappyVader

HappyVader Big Damn Hero

Actually, when you put it that way, I agree. Mobs or NPCs would still be awesome!

16. Bamseper

Bamseper Ketchup Robot

That is one of the best suggestions ever. I was a huge fan of dinosaurs when I was younger, and this is just... awesome. Nostalgiaaa :D I love you for this, and this has to be in the game.

17. KidDiz

KidDiz Void-Bound Voyager

I like the idea but I think you should change the sprites. Their arms seem somewhat... Stubby. Also, if you are suggesting this as a playable race, I think all the races are only one block wide and four blocks tall... Hmm...:unsure:

18. Sensational

Sensational Phantasmal Quasar

From the name; I thought they'd be human!
    But still, they look awesome.

19. Zeklo

Zeklo Heliosphere

I think this is a race that I could imagine finding in starbound, but I would still choose the avians or the Glunaught's if implemented first. But I would play all the races to see what their like.

20. [​IMG]
    Made adjustments. I actually used a human sprite to scale the size of the Tru'Dont species. But as the majority wants, these guys will most likely stick to being an NPC race suggestion instead of a playable one. ^^;