1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone got good coordinates they would like to share?

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Day56, Dec 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. flameskin2011

flameskin2011 Space Spelunker

Someone have the coordenates for
    BRO KILL-STOPPER SHIELD?

Last edited: Dec 29, 2013
  2. Sheepedify

Sheepedify Void-Bound Voyager

Bit of a weird planet request, but I am looking for a planet in the X Sector, preferably Threat Level 5 where you spawn in an Avian village and the weather includes Glow Rain. This planet must also have no meteor showers!

Should you find this planet I will sew you a coat out of my wool. (Metaphorically speaking)

3. 1John5vs7

1John5vs7 Hard-To-Destroy Reptile

Can't see pics but probably a dark matter generator. Only makes dark matter if you hit E, but it explodes and does damage, so stand behind a shield or something.

4. RickyTheFish

RickyTheFish Space Penguin Leader

Alpha Sector
    X: -18946328
    Y: 42997347
    Alpha Alpha Hyi Majoris I a
    Snow-type planet, difficulty 1

To the left of spawn is a glitch castle, with wizard pants and robe (the robe is in the hidden chest at the top of the castle), as well as a bunch of food blueprints. Assuming the containers don't change, there should be five total food blueprints: Candy Automato, Black Currant Crumble, Sweet Time (two of these), and Piodia. Also, two rare shields can be found, but since all shields seem to be identical, it's not really important. I also managed to get the fashion item Tricorne Hat, but I'm unsure if I received it from a container or from an enemy drop.

5. StarBrethren

StarBrethren Phantasmal Quasar

HD Video for Gravity Neutralizer, Legendary M. Pistol, and 2 USCM Underground Facilities: http://tinyurl.com/lzm2wc9 - Credit to DreydenDreamz for discovery!

AlienTetris and Jake_Kulp like this.
  6. CalamityQuote

CalamityQuote Phantasmal Quasar

I think that may be a Buff thing (not sure what it's called). I used one of those once and I got a temporary speed boost.

7. StarBrethren

8. StarBrethren

HD Video for Alpha Sector Floran Prison and Mushroom Town with 4 chests containing random blueprints: http://tinyurl.com/k9zefdr - Credit to Narci for discovery!

9. HarbingerSB

HarbingerSB Poptop Tamer

Explored the whole planet, couldn't find anything.

sρooκs likes this.
  10. StarBrethren

HD Video for Alpha Sector Strap Chest (Leeloo outfit from 5th Element), Multiple Abandoned Apex Labs, an Avian Tower, and a Tool Spawner: http://tinyurl.com/lucut9h - Credit to Lucas Andrade for discovery!

11. Vidyne

Vidyne Industrial Terraformer

Not sure if its already posted.
    36110573, 41629090
    X Electrocia 71 a
    1/2 a screen to the left is an avian ship and a small cave with a chest containing gravity neutralizer.
    Windows 7
    Finally went around the whole planet... Also there is an apex research facility on the surface along with 4 Glitch castles and 3 of them had royalty in them(dropped crowns). One of the glitch castles had pineapple seeds in its trap door chest.

12. Cerufel

Cerufel Industrial Terraformer

Favorite planet to set up home on. Good amount of rain, the tiny-pretty kind of meteor showers, green dirt and normal looking trees. A glitch castle if you want to pillage. :)

Beta Sector
    X Her Majoris III a
    Biome: Forest
    Threat Level: 2
    x: -21952450 y: 94475938

13. Dendail

Dendail Starship Captain

This wasn't very descriptive so I'll make it a little clearer because I decided to explore this planet and found it amazing. Found the Bubble Boost but sadly not the Butterfly Boost though I already have one (It sounds like the original discoverer found the techs inside the labs? This one is in a surface chest). I circled the entire planet starting counter clockwise. It is much faster to find this boost going right and in a little chasm pretty close to the surface was another Tech Chest containing the Morphball tech. EDIT: The Morphball tech I found really close to the right of the Bubble Boost tech.

Several Bandit Camps throughout the planet. I netted 4 hoods & a cap. :) I got the Pilot's Goggles but I'm pretty sure that was in a randomized chest if my memory serves but I found Scientist Glasses on a surface chest. From the spawn there is a Glitch Tower with a king inside that drops a black Crown & the planet also houses two wizards.

It is a huge planet but definately worth exploring. :)

Last edited: Dec 31, 2013
  14. Cerufel

X Sector
    Threat Level 10
    Great for mining
    Floran Prison

x: 81986 y:81979
    X Mintaka 958 III a
    Biome: Snow (secondary is desert, fantastic mining planet).

15. ShiroNiKuma

ShiroNiKuma Poptop Tamer

Well it is a coordinates thread and I nead to get to Delta, Gamma and X Sector so I can use them so I kindly ask for help in a thread were ppl know how to get there cause they are posting coords frm those sector...

16. Dendail

Dendail Starship Captain

He is right this isn't the thread for this question. This thread is about locating items/planets/ect with the use of coords not actually how to get there. However I will answer it. To get to each sector it requires beating a boss which is summoned by creating it's summoned item.

Distress Beacon - Penguin UFO
    Inactive Robot - Activated Robot
    Decoy Princess - Bone Dragon (Which is the Delta one btw)
    Peanut Butter Trap - Jelly

ShiroNiKuma and Jonesy like this.
  17. Cerufel

To progress through the first five sectors you must beat the first five bosses, collect the item they drop, craft whatever the item goes to. Then craft the tech for the next sector once you've unlocked it by the previous crafting with the boss drop. After the first five bosses, when you are in Sector X, you need ores to make the next tech upgrades through Impervium (this is because the other bosses have not been released yet). Start with the Distress Beacon and beat the boss it will spawn, make sure you've made armor and weapons before you do this.

ShiroNiKuma and Jonesy like this.
  18. Jonesy

Jonesy Sarif's Attack Kangaroo Forum Moderator

The thing is, that is what the thread is for; posting coordinates. Not asking questions about sectors. But some users have been kind enough to provide answers above me, so they should have you covered.

19. rodney hersom

rodney hersom Poptop Tamer

cook unrefined logs in the furnace to get coal for fuel

20. Narci

Narci Void-Bound Voyager

Apex town right at the spawn point. Has multiple apartment buildings with some nice furniture.

Sector: Alpha
    Name: Alpha Nu Cep 3555 III
    Coordinates: X: 23787911 Y: 33791080
    Biome: Forest

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.