1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone got good coordinates they would like to share?

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Day56, Dec 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Beni123

Beni123 Void-Bound Voyager

Has anyone found a planet with rust mini-biome on it?

2. MooNs

MooNs Void-Bound Voyager

Found some sort of a 'Frog Temple' that was mixed along with what seems to be a mining operation underground on this planet. And all of this is under a large Avian temple! If you head to the left you should be able to see it under a small Apex building with 2 robot guards in it.

Once you've cleared that out and also the avian temple you'll be able to see the lanterns lighting up the caves. Also, I found an ocarina in a chest underground here too :D

Angry Koala
    X Sector
    X: -62702258
    Y: -29056970
    X Zeta Mon 528 III b Arid (Level 6)

Was quite an interesting dig for me :)

3. Whiskyben

Whiskyben Intergalactic Tourist

I found a Level 10 Asteroid Field with some scattered USCM outposts around that each contain a locker with a random gun in them. Also since it's an asteroid field it's also an ore haven with loads of Solarium and Rubium

X Azha 13 I b
    X: 60449603
    Y: 91497376

4. Daloress

Daloress Aquatic Astronaut

Tundra Planet w/ Bass Guitar, Acoustic Guitar, Legendary Assault Rifle and Blue Pistol (Angry Koala w/ Windows)
    -For me, the rifle was spray bullet and the pistol was plasma

X Markeb Minoris III
    Biome: Tundra
    Threat: 10

X: 60485011
    Y: 8380483

Head left, you should find the items in this order: (Both guitars in the same chest, rifle then pistol)
    If you continue you can also find a Floran dungeon and two purple cult platforms

Sunfire likes this.
  5. Phara0h

Phara0h Intergalactic Tourist

Dude I bought the phoenix armor breast plate from the ship and it's great anyone know where I can find the rest?

6. tyranno66

tyranno66 Void-Bound Voyager

X -44475756
    Y: 31750592
    X Phecda 855 Ia
    You beam down right on an avian temple and if you go left you'll find cateye glasses. Further left you'll find a pretty good legendary sniper rifle. Then you can fo left, or right from spawn, and you'll find a bone biome with glitch-style buildings that have Apex villagers (mind the one-hit-KO wooden spikes at the entries though).

TheEveryman likes this.
  7. RainbowlySmit

RainbowlySmit Tentacle Wrangler

Winter Scarf coordinates (rare) :

More coordinates soon!
    Enjoy! ;)

Last edited: Dec 25, 2013
  8. tyranno66

That's the Avian racial armor. If you have a friend or something like that which is an Avian and has gotten to Rubium, he can make you the rest.

Phara0h likes this.
  9. RainbowlySmit

RainbowlySmit Tentacle Wrangler

horse head coordinates (clothing) :

More coordinates soon!
    Enjoy! ;)

10. Phara0h

Phara0h Intergalactic Tourist

Thank you :)

11. KickMeElmo

KickMeElmo Scruffy Nerf-Herder

As was already meantioned, that's the T9 avian armor. Any avian clothing vendor or airship merchant on a L9 or L10 world has a chance to sell the blueprints for that one, though it's rarer in clothing vendors.

12. Vegetable Lamb

Vegetable Lamb Existential Complex

I don't think we'll see those until the Ocean biome is released.

13. StarBrethren

StarBrethren Phantasmal Quasar

HD Video to Alpha Sector Doctor Spawner, Microphone, and Wedding Top: http://tinyurl.com/lwg2ywc - Credit to PsychoXI for discovery!

14. jemd13

jemd13 Master Chief

I got a couple of questions :x.
    -Does anyone have coordinates for one of those new "Barren planets"? The patch notes said they had been implemented.
    -Is there a way to see the coordinates of my home world without actually moving my ship there?.
    -Do you guys just explore the surface of the planets to find all this cool stuff?:eek: or do you actually go all the way underground and check everything there? Because I usually go underground, but exploring all that takes really long

15. IntrepidX

IntrepidX Astral Cartographer

From the coordinates list:

Starbound Coordinates List

-50944946, 30057798

Alpha Ultragon 255 IV a

Mushroom forest with some mushroom chests and blueprints. Also a tech chest energy dash, somewhere in the caves, but I don't know the way anymore. Right from spawn there is an Avian house with two glitches.

16. gp2.eXe

gp2.eXe Phantasmal Quasar

If you press the "Go Home" button on the coordinates navigator it will move the view to your home planet and the coordinates will update as well.
    Most of the time jumping from planet to planet just scouting the surface leads to good stuff, after all there is not much more to see underground other than some unique structures and more animal variety. If you are looking for ores or pets then definitely underground is a good option though.

17. tyranno66

X: -90179921
    Y: 83914682
    X HD 195019 Del 561 IVa
    Crystal biome with crystal plants (crop) and a crystal chest with a crystal table off to the left.
    Also...
    X -51219265
    Y: 28264631
    X Lacrecille Minoris II
    Targeted blink tech right to the left of spawn and furthermore left, a rainbow biome with a chest that has rainbow door blueprint in it.

18. ShiroNiKuma

ShiroNiKuma Poptop Tamer

Can somebody tell me what is this? It was some kind of portal at first but when I pressed E it "turned off" and now is like that... Is this bad, good, or unknown?
    [​IMG]

EDIT: If its something important ill make a video on where to find it.
    EDIT 2: I tried to take it and it disapeard :seriously:

EDIT 3: Found another one nearby....
    [​IMG]

19. DasFohlen

DasFohlen Void-Bound Voyager

X: -7960744 / Y: 17021383
    Alpha Delta Lib 344 III
    Forest planet with threat level 1, I found there an apex base underground, impressive tech down there... for me at least.
    I'm not able to visit the moon since I don't have the equipment.

Alpha Delta Lib 344 II
    Forest planet with acid, I found abandoned Avian temples there.

20. gumdrops

gumdrops Tentacle Wrangler

It looks like a tool to carry water. I want! :eek:

Also, has anyone found a planet with the pos (tiny shy poop) monster ?

ShiroNiKuma likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.