22nd February

Discussion in 'Dev Blog' started by mollygos, Feb 22, 2014.

1. Rubicon141

Rubicon141 Aquatic Astronaut

2. Hawk Novablast

Hawk Novablast Black Hole Surfer

-Human Dreadnaught
    -Avail Race Mod
    -Hoverbikes
    -XS Corporation Mech
    -Interesting Starter Swords
    -Glitch Armor-Fewer Eyes
    -Nyan Launcher (my sister forced me to put it on this list :p)
    -Star Swords
    -More Mechs
    -Human Style APC
    -UFO Mech
    -Dungeoneer Dungeons
    -Your Starbound Crew (or something similar)
    -OKEA Kiosk
    -Felin Race Mod
    -Statis Pod
    -Energy Bridges

Also, more USCM and Human themed content is always welcome :D

3. Marxon

Marxon Supernova

Here are a few mods I think MUST be added to the game:
    Dyeing Bucket
    Rebalanced Beds (or something of the like)
    Energy/Light Bridges
    I would have also included my laser miner mod but it's missing a few things such as a 72x24 large inventory image.

There's no real excuse to not add the first 2, those are basically complete versions of planned features.

Last edited: Feb 22, 2014
  4. bcliffbeckett

bcliffbeckett Void-Bound Voyager

FCSMod (Fully Customizable Ship!)

So good.

ChoMar likes this.
  5. Uxt

Uxt Star Wrangler

Is there a mod that places Mollygos in your ship, where you flirt and quest to gain her affection? THAT MOD.

kittentamer likes this.
  6. DrunkenPirate

DrunkenPirate Void-Bound Voyager

Avian Tail Feathers
    Drumsticks
    Colorbound
    AnTiHair

It's nothing but better customisation and realism.
    For others, maybe Starfoundry, XS Corporation Mechs
    Don't add anything that can bring opposition from other players, mostly those, what change gameplay in many ways, even if proposed mods are popular and quality. Even if I like the mod, but there are people who don't like it, or mod brings many changes to the core game, it would be better to leave the mod in the mod section, so those who want the mod will download it and those who don't - won't.

P.S. Honestly I don't think somebody will even read my piece of text and they will choose some mods that everybody spammed, who cares what that mod will do to the game.

Lobo263, Shadewarp and Leather Rabbit like this.
  7. fr3dMoC

fr3dMoC Aquatic Astronaut

my char dont open, snif!!!

8. Leather Rabbit

Leather Rabbit Big Damn Hero

9. skythesniperguy

skythesniperguy Orbital Explorer

Please don't turn this game into Minecraft 2.0. I really, REALLY wanted this to be a good and respectable game, but you guys keep filling it with memes and junk, and now this. I beg of you not to add any more mods to the game, and just make the content yourselves. Sure, getting ideas from the community for content to make is fine, but if you grab somebody else's work, credit them, and stick it ingame, it makes the game look like it can only move forward with the help of its fans. You guys can do better, you really can.

Vanthexi, Frigglish, Lawls and 2 others like this.
  10. SPOOKS80

SPOOKS80 Pangalactic Porcupine

I would like to see a little more description to the patch notes other than "We added a little of this and a little of that" just sayin.

Every time i load the game up i quickly go look at the crafting table and anvil to see if there is anything new to craft or some new tech to use and it would be much easier to actually read what has been put in properly.

As for mods, not really fussed to what mods you guys put in i pretty much play the game in vanilla and i don't add mods because it makes the game feel less authentic, so how about you guys come up with some cool idea's and put them in as core content rather than relying on the community to provide you with new idea's.

Sorry if not everyone agree's with what i'm saying here but that's the beauty of a forum idea's and opinions tend to clash and bounce off the walls from time to time :)

Last edited: Feb 23, 2014
    Frigglish likes this.
  11. Leather Rabbit

12. beari78

beari78 Guest

Add the Creative Mode mod.

13. Baku Vicen

Baku Vicen Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Whatever concerns with Ship Crafting

14. Leather Rabbit

They do credit.

"Added skyrails based on Apjjms mod!" from the Angry Koala update.

15. Lobo263

Lobo263 Void-Bound Voyager

Personally, I'd love to see the avali mod in the base game. Hiskeki already gives good reasons as to why they should be a part of it

16. skythesniperguy

skythesniperguy Orbital Explorer

I know, I said they did. And when I noticed that, I thought it was a bit sad they were taking mods from fans.

Leather Rabbit and Frigglish like this.
  17. cha0t1ck1ng

cha0t1ck1ng Orbital Explorer

racial traits forsure

18. Kiotie

Kiotie Seal Broken

I'd like to see server administration mods, such as Starrybound.

User011232 likes this.
  19. User011232

User011232 Guest

PLEASE DON'T INCLUDE MODS.

There are MANY mods out there I totally don't want to have included into my game for several reasons.
    I'm not saying those mods are bad BUT REALLY, I don't want to have them into my game nor I want to download them. LIKE REALLY. DON'T FORCE ME TO HAVE STUFF I DON'T WANT, OKAY.

Yeah yeah, don't go yadda yadda like "hey what if we included those features from the beginning to the mods wouldn't have ever been created in the first place".
    That's a point indeed, BUT REALLY, DON'T MAKE ME INCLUDING MODS I DON'T WANT INTO MY GAME.
    DON'T MAKE MOD XYZ AS A PART OF THE GAME JUST BECAUSE 20 PEOPLE YELLING " I WANTS THAT OKO!" ... I'm mad.

o gosh, now we're going even further. Crap like classes n stuff? Now really guys. What. NO.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2014
    DrunkenPirate likes this.
  20. OVERTACTION

OVERTACTION Void-Bound Voyager

My top five:

Future Mining mod

Light Drones

Madtulips ship mod

Variety is the spice of the universe

Your Starbound crew