Will Musetrigger regret this first-time entry?

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Musetrigger, May 22, 2013.

1. Musetrigger

Musetrigger Hard-To-Destroy Reptile

Let's find out. This is a little comic I was experimenting techniques with, and fortunately it had a lot to do with Starbound.

Unfortunately, it has a tad bit to do with Floran mating rituals. Don't worry, it's Pg, maybe even Y7 if you're not familiar with the concept.

[​IMG]

Maybe you guys won't potentially dislike it if you pay more attention to the cool looking Apex manning the bar?

2. Litagano Motscoud

Litagano Motscoud Master Astronaut

3. Musetrigger

I'm happy that I offered some clarity to the matter. It's a very silly headcanon, I guess that's what it classifies as. From what I read recently, Floran mating was a mystery.

4. Sousuke Kuroda

Sousuke Kuroda Spaceman Spiff

Its funny.

I hope to god the butt rubbing doesn't get into the lore as a reproductive act though.

5. Musetrigger

It'll probably stay as some sort of optional headcanon. They wouldn't want to cause an uproar with fans that dislike it.

6. Rookee

Rookee Big Damn Hero

the art is fantastic! Do you have other stuff posted somewhere?

7. Zoolot

Zoolot Existential Complex

knowing Deman, I wouldn't be surprised :3

8. WackyWocky

WackyWocky Pangalactic Porcupine

This is the best thing I've seen all day. End of discussion.

9. SpaceSprawler

SpaceSprawler Star Wrangler

Everyone in the room suddenly suffers from hay fever. Damn pollen.

Musetrigger likes this.
  10. Sousuke Kuroda

Sousuke Kuroda Spaceman Spiff

Oh god, you'd literally have male plant people gametes in your sinus.

11. Musetrigger

It doesn't make it any better that they both have male and female gametes. Double up on the pollen.

I have a Deviantart of the same tag, "Musetrigger", but it's filled with undesirable Sonic crap. This comic represents my latest in public entries... besides other things that don't really relate.

Which reminds me. The Easter Egg wasn't found yet, was it?

12. NewLiar

NewLiar Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I love it! You should send this comic in for the Monthly Starbound Chronicles Newsletter.

13. Musetrigger

The what now? That's a thing?

NewLiar likes this.
  14. WackyWocky

I can personally vouch for that being a thing, I'm the writer of the weekly Art Feature and the one who originally suggested we begin hosting comics. The Vector Squared is a weekly magazine that can be found in the "General Discussion" section sticky'd on the top. Link to the previous week's edition here. :whistle:

NewLiar likes this.
  15. NewLiar

NewLiar Scruffy Nerf-Herder

The one WackyWocky is talking about is a fan made one. But the one I meant was the Strabound Chronicles newsletter, which is a monthly newslettter made by the Starbound devs. They have a Starbound Comic in each newsletter. Here's a link: http://playstarbound.com/newsletter/

16. WackyWocky

Ah, well then, I'll just go hide in a hole. Sorry 'bout that. :badpokerface:

NewLiar likes this.
  17. WackyWocky

Nonetheless, this should totally be shown to the DEVs. It's a good joke and very well drawn. Would have no trouble getting into the Chronicle.

18. Musetrigger

Really cool! Then I think the answer is clear. Let's have a look at that Chronicle.

19. Derpghost56

Derpghost56 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

One of those Florans kind of looks like Lily, could that be the easter egg?

20. Yzzey

Yzzey Heliosphere

dude... You Necro'ed a year old thread.