We are venom.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by Venom, Nov 1, 2012.

1. Venom

Venom Pangalactic Porcupine

Hi,

I (or we) are venom.

My real name is Noel (Incase you are wondering, no I was not born during Christmas) and I heard a while ago through a fansite for another game that this game was in progress. And also because of Terraria but at that time this was so new I didn't really gave it much attention. (Which I regret).

Yesterday I was re-introduced again to Starbound and saw the progress that has been made on this game.
    I'm very excited about the release and I have to say it has been a long time since I genuinely got excited about a game in the first place.

A few things about myself:

- I am 20 years old.
    - I am Dutch (So excuse me for my horrible grammar).
    - I love hanging around forums and trying to contribute as much as possible.
    - I have many weird body features which many people find amusing.
    - I am smiling in my chair right now thinking about playing the game.
    - I should actually be working on some designs but instead i'm doing this.
    - I really dislike people who ''troll'' and provoke people on forums or in general.
    - I will be moving from Holland to America in about two years.
    - I have always been a huge fan of pixel art.
    - I also love anything from Marvel.
    - I never get angry at people.

If you have any questions for me, feel free to ask. Anything at all.
    I hope i'll enjoy my stay here and that when I catch up a little more about everything that has been done
    for this game lately so I can somehow contribute to the community aswell.

2. Welcome to the forums, Noel. I'm a recent addition to the community as well. :alien:

Hope you enjoy your time while with us!

Venom likes this.
  3. NewLiar

NewLiar Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Venom likes this.
  4. Venom

Venom Pangalactic Porcupine

Thank you both for the warm welcome and the links to the announced features and interview.
    And i'm sure i'll enjoy it here.

Also, I really love the design of these forums.
    Whoever made it, major props. I love it.

5. Kameil

Kameil 2.7182818284590...

Hello Starbounder! Welcome to the forums.

It's good to see lots of people are taking notice of this game. It'll be a complete success I tell you! Unless we suddenly lose power in the whole world. I find that rather unlikely...

Anyways, since you're here. Why visit the Fan Art section? The artists there have some really good pieces of work. If you're interested in stories, then maybe try the Fan Fiction section? The writers compose good stuff there. But if the two previous mentioned options don't fancy you, then why not discuss with others in the General Discussion? Either way, enjoy your stay.