RELEASED TreeLife

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Androxilogin, Dec 14, 2016.

1. Androxilogin

Androxilogin Giant Laser Beams

[UPDATE] 03/20/17 - New version 2.0 released! More tree-living goodness for compatibility with my other mods. Download here.

[UPDATE] 02/06/17 - Most changes will most likely only be noticable if you're using the updated Extended Crevices mod as well, as this will enable trees in new reachable areas to be cut down. Recommended that you delete the bush information from your save so everything renders correctly. Expanded Crevices has a big update coming but I need to finish up a few loose ends. I had a release ready to upload today but just realized I forgot an area of warps so that just won't do at all! It will be ready soon though, hopefully tonight. Keep a look out! I've got a ton of updates to upload here and to the Nexus so bare with me..

Download v.1.16 here or below.

[UPDATE] 01/23/17 -
    New version 1.11b added. More tree-chopping goodness and bug fixes. Download here or below.

Download version 1.1 here or from NEXUS

Replaces static trees with interactive ones- without replacing maps! I've been working on many mods lately, unfortunately I've run into some problems with ALL that need sorted out before I can proceed any further with releases. This is just a portion of what was going to be included in the Cleaning Crew mod, however since there continually seem to be issues in creating the new update I've decided to cut it down a bit by splitting off into organized 'add ons'. You'll be able to cut down trees across the valley that regrow as intended. As other mods are released, this resource will be updated for compatibility with those mods as well. Currently this mod includes the Town, the Farm, the BusStop and the Forest. Some of these trees are inaccessible without the upcoming mods so this release should be more than enough to do what it says it does. Requires SMAPI, Advanced Location Loader & Entoarox Framework.

[​IMG]

Not available from stardewmods.com OR stardewvalleymods.net
    By me!

Check out all of my mods!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 20, 2017
      Ichimatsu, Flumme, Hammurabi and 4 others like this.
    • Ichimatsu

Ichimatsu Pangalactic Porcupine

I was just wondering if this is a thing that's supposed to happen. As far as I know, everything's up to date, I have installed all of the things, and the one and only mod which messes with the "content" folder I currently run would be More Crops mod. This mod changes files such as fruitTrees and ObjectInformation, springobjects, and crops xnbs. Does this mod alter or works with any of these files?

TreeLife.png

• Androxilogin

there are pixel errors until the back yard is opened up with Expanded Crevices on some occasions. This is because I had to go through and make it compatible with all farm types along with the old expanded farm map at the same time.

• Ichimatsu

Ichimatsu Pangalactic Porcupine

Oh, then I'm fine with it. Thanks for replying :)

• Androxilogin

If you're accustom to editing .yaml you can find the coordinates with the debug mode mod and simply delete those specific tiles or */ them so they will no longer appear that way. No problem, and thank you for using it!

Ichimatsu likes this.
            • kijikun

kijikun Void-Bound Voyager

Is it possible to be able to tell it to not run on the town map? Thanks

• Androxilogin

Sure, just search the manifest for the "town" with ctrl+f then add /* before the brackets. Next search again in reverse (notepad++ supports this) and add */ to the ending bracket.

Don't worry, I've done this for you. Download the attached version.

Attached Files:

kijikun likes this.
                • kijikun

kijikun Void-Bound Voyager

Thank you so much!

• Androxilogin

No problem!