Thundermining Inc.

Discussion in 'Corporations Archive' started by DNAY!, Nov 17, 2012.

1. DNAY!

DNAY! Ketchup Robot

Thundermining Inc.
    My father was one of the scientists that discovered Thunderstone. He was intrigued by it and started to search for a reliable source of it. After 2 years, he found Blitz: the stormy planet our company is on now. He started to build a mining facility, his dream was to find good uses for Thunderstone and have everybody enjoy from it.
    He died before he could make his dreams come true. Now I am the CEO of Thundermining Inc. and my goal is to let my father's dreams come true.

Thundermining inc. is a company that mines the Thunderstone from planet Blitz. It is constantly storming on this planet, so the Thunderstone is less rare here. We are looking for: Miners, builders, researchers, delivery people.
    If you want to work here, you must:
    1. Not be afraid of lightning.
    2. Not be allergic to rubber.
    3. Like to work in tight suits.
    4. Not be very conductive.
    5. Be able to live without metal objects.

Employees:
    Miners: 5
    Delivery people: 2
    Researchers: 3
    Builders: 4

Employees on the forum:
    1. DNAY! (CEO)
    2. Bolt (miner/researcher, Vice-president.)
    3. ChristianBurger (researcher)
    4. -

Rules:

1. Do not talk about Thundermining Inc.
    2. Do not steal the Thunderstone.
    3. Do not take any metal objects to this planet.
    4. Do nothing illegal.

If you would like to work here, contact me and I'll find a good place for you.

Prices:

Thunderstone:
    50 pix per cubic meter.

Refined Thunderstone:
    75 pix per ingot.

Thor's hammer:
    You can now strike your foes with thunder and smack their teeth out at the same time!!!
    150 pix.

Thunderstone tesla coil:
    Tesla coil,but better.
    150 pix.

Thunderstone armor:
    Shockingly stylish!
    300 pix.

Electricity absorber:
    Extract all the electricity from a ship, robot or house.
    Available in 2 sizes:
    Small: for on the ground. 100 pix.
    Large: for on your spaceship. 250 pix.

Thunderstone lithium:
    Can hold massive amounts of energy, but highly volatile.
    1000 pix. per ingot. (the price is this high to keep people away from buying it.)

Thunderstone battery:
    Can hold even higher amounts of energy and is much safer.
    1500 pix. per battery.

We will be able to make more products when the factory is made bigger.

link to official thread:
    http://community.playstarbound.com/index.php?threads/thunderstone.10769/

Bolt, Axe Garian and Noc like this.
  2. DNAY!

DNAY! Ketchup Robot

~~UPDATE~~
    Rubber
    We'll need a lot of rubber to make the factory, can anybody deliver 1.000 kilograms of rubber?
    We're willing to pay 2.000 pixels for it.
    Factory progress: 15%
    Workers killed: 0
    Workers electrified: 1

Axe Garian likes this.
  3. Opirian

Opirian Subatomic Cosmonaut

((Please add some more defining information such as history))

4. DNAY!

DNAY! Ketchup Robot

~~UPDATE~~
    Rubber 2
    Our scientists have discovered that the plants on this planet have a high concentration of rubber. We'll now set up a facility to extract the rubber from these trees and bushes.​
    We need the rubber because everything we build has to be coated in a layer of rubber, and we need rubber suits for our miners.​
    Factory progress: 90%
    Workers killed: 0
    Workers electrified: 5

I haven't told any progress to you guys for a long time, because the communication center was struck bt lightning.​
    This won't happen again, it's covered in rubber now.​

Axe Garian likes this.
  5. GunmanRex

GunmanRex Oxygen Tank

I will by 50 ingots of refined thunderstone.

6. DNAY!

DNAY! Ketchup Robot

Of course.
    Finally, a customer.
    They are being shipped right now.
    That'll be 3750 pix.
    Can you also tell me what you are going to use them for?
    They contain a lot of energy and are highly volatile.

Axe Garian likes this.
  7. DNAY!

DNAY! Ketchup Robot

~~UPDATE~~
    Factory
    The factory is finally done. When the machines arrive, we can start to manufacture the Thunderstone.
    Customers
    Finally, we have our first customer! And as a 'Thank you for saving the company' gift, he will get a (free) full set of Thunderstone armor!!
    Gunmanrex will receive his new armor when the armory has been build.
    Thundermining inc. is not responsible for any damage caused by our products, no refunds on electrocuted family members.

Axe Garian likes this.
  8. GunmanRex

GunmanRex Oxygen Tank

*Rex Types on his Techno-Sleeve*
    The money has been transfered, and I will be using the Thunderstones to generated large amount of power, and to experiment on.

9. Bolt

Bolt Cosmic Narwhal

Can I join DNAY?

Axe Garian likes this.
  10. DNAY!

DNAY! Ketchup Robot

Good! Experimenting is fun! Could you tell me anything you find?
    Also, we are busy making the armory for your Thunderstone armor.

Axe Garian likes this.
  11. DNAY!

DNAY! Ketchup Robot

Of course! PM me about it!

Bolt likes this.
  12. Bolt

Bolt Cosmic Narwhal

alright!

13. Noc

Noc Guest

((Nice corp))

Hi, I'm Adrian Tek of Symnatic. What we build, essentially, a giant stationary structure that extracts minerals from a planet or asteroid's crust in a manner much like your miners would, except faster and more efficient. This machine is called an extractor, and it's initial price is $100,000 and maintnance costs less than minimum wage, while it accumulates 5-10 times the ammount of minerals a normal miner would. Leave a message on my corp's page here: Click!

Anyways, I'd be willing to reduce the extractor's price greatly if you would give me some GeneriStones. A GeneriStone is basically a normal grey stone that emits heat. Again, leave me a message if you come across any.

By the way, I'd love to buy some equity of your company if any is availible.

Axe Garian likes this.
  14. Axe Garian

Axe Garian Oxygen Tank

Hi, I just found out about your New Company a bit ago while surfing the Net in my bed... recovering from recent War Wounds. I LOVE Lightning & Lightning-related stuff, so I would like 100 units of Thunderstone & 100 Units of Refined Thunderstone sent straight to my Room in the GeneriCorp Company Building. (GeneriCorp Building Axe Garian's Room. Generth, Molar System.)

Bill the GeneriCorp Company Account for the full payment please. Many thanks in advance! :DD

15. DNAY!

DNAY! Ketchup Robot

100 units of refined Thunderstone?
    That'll be 7500 pixels.
    Have a nice day!

Axe Garian likes this.
  16. DNAY!

DNAY! Ketchup Robot

I would really like to buy one of these extractors! I don't have any Generistones, but I have enough money anyway.
    Could you also explain to me what equities are? (English is not my native language, so I don't know all the words)

Noc likes this.
  17. DNAY!

DNAY! Ketchup Robot

~~UPDATE~~
    Machines
    The machines have finally arrived! We can start installing them now and manufacture the Thunderstone.
    Extractor
    We have bought an extractor from Symnatic. This extractor will extract the Thunderstone from Mt. Storm. A mountain completely made out of Thunderstone. All our miners will work in one of the nearby valleys, we throw stones into the valleys, wait some time and then collect the Thunderstone.

Axe Garian likes this.
  18. Axe Garian

Axe Garian Oxygen Tank

100 Units of BOTH unrefined & refined Thunderstone please. That would make 200 units of material total. I'm new to operating this stuff & wanna get to know it well. :)

As said before, Bill the GeneriCorp Company Account for the Transaction, since i'll be using 'some' of it for Company work. :giggle:

Many thanks for your time, & I might just become a Repeat Customer here! :up:

19. DNAY!

DNAY! Ketchup Robot

Oh sorry! So... That'll be 125.000 pixels. And what exactly are you going to do with it?

Axe Garian likes this.
  20. Noc

Noc Guest

Glad to hear you're investing in an extractor! ((And "equity", atleast in rp, is when you let someone take a percentage of their company in exchange for cash.))

If you want to hold on to 100% of your company, I can give you money for 20% of your company, and you can buy it back whenever you want, but you have to pay alittle extra.
    ((Equity is just a term for how much stock you have in a company, percent-wise.))