Modding Discussion Tardis Mod

Discussion in 'Starbound Modding' started by Discount Wizard, Dec 11, 2013.

1. portal2lbp2

portal2lbp2 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Just one quick question. i un-installed it abit ago, then i went to re-install it, but when i went into assets, there was no ship folder, any advice?

2. newtype06

newtype06 Void-Bound Voyager

Fantastic job my friend! I'm glad my ideas were of *some* marginal use. :D

3. intervencion

intervencion Existential Complex

4. ArunawayNERD

ArunawayNERD Space Spelunker

If you want to do this yourself, that's awesome and go for it!
    If its just something you want to add but don't necessarily want to do yourself I made a mod for that about a month ago

5. Discount Wizard

Discount Wizard Void-Bound Voyager

Thanks, ill probably make it myself but thank you for the offer. If I don't end up making it then I might use yours, with you're permission of course

And thank you everyone for you support!, Also I reply every couple of weeks it one big post, so don't worry if i don't reply straight away. But if someone else can help you then I wont need to. :D

6. TrentV88252

TrentV88252 Void-Bound Voyager

Yes yes we do!

7. Discount Wizard

Thanks, I didn't know that.

Don't worry i'm going to update the mod when I can get around to it, but i'm pretty sure its as easy as getting a mod info file and putting it in a folder with the mod files in the mod folder. With the right version.

So ill play around with that and see if I can get it working again. (I'm sure I will)
    I also plan on eventually fixing the background in the hallways so the green lighting looks a bit less messy

Ill check up with you guys again in a couple of days and hopefully I will upload the updated mod as well.

-Discount Wizard

Last edited: Feb 25, 2014
    Anderebu likes this.
  8. Finnosasurus

Finnosasurus Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Can I use this as the ship for my timelord race mod? Please let me know.

9. Discount Wizard

Of course you can, Just remember to give credit.[DOUBLEPOST=1428220621][/DOUBLEPOST]I will be returning to this mod after I finish my current project, I should be back to fix this mod and add a whole lot of new goodies before the end of the year. If I don't finish my current project by then, I will work on this mod in my spare time. Ill see you guys real soon.