Stardew Valley SWITCH: Known Issues & Fixes (Patch 1)

Discussion in 'Support' started by Katzeus, Oct 11, 2017.

1. kyazuki

kyazuki Space Hobo

I found bug on Multiplayer.
    I play the game with my friend(He is host).
    At first, he made the "LAN" world.
    We played until fall.
    After that, we met. So, he open the world on "LOCAL".
    But, I didn't see his world.(I refreshed many times.)
    Is it bug? Or specification?

• GalaxyBean

GalaxyBean Space Hobo

I was just playing Multiplayer with my Boyfriend,
      the Community center cutscene only showed my character and
      he couldn't access the wizard's tower to complete the Wizard quest... is there anyway around that or do we just start over.

• veshael kurun

veshael kurun Big Damn Hero

we're having a HUGE pile of issues with multiplayer on Switch. there are four of us in the same house that play together but the world only appears on "local" every once in a while and usually only for a pair of players at a time. we pretty much have to play "online" even though we're all on the same network. the game crashes WITHOUT FAIL every time we play. we pretty much just play until a crash happens then maybe replay the latest day if we're not too discouraged by what was lost. the crashes seem totally arbitrary/random but after skimming this thread i've noticed we just happen to be doing things that are known to cause crashes (i.e. different people cutting down trees at the same time, playing two separate games at the fall festival, etc.). our most recent crash cost us over an hour of grinding the fall festival games for star tokens and we haven't been able to motivate ourselves to do it again since the crash.

essentially multiplayer is unplayable at this point; we have lost upwards of ten hours of gameplay at this point and we're only in fall of year one. no one really wants to keep putting forth the effort at this point even after waiting YEARS for the multiplayer to come to Switch. i bought Stardew the day it was released on Switch and waited patiently to play it until the multiplayer came out. i even bought my wife a Switch so she could play too when we found out there was no split-screen!

please fix the constant crashes! we love Stardew and it's sad that it's basically not worth playing in its current form.

• Gandalor 75

Gandalor 75 Star Wrangler

Hey, you should post this in the new support thread if you are still having issues. As of Jan. 21 when the last update went live they started a new bug/issue report thread for 1.3.33. Please put this info there so that they know if you are still experiencing these problems and so that they know how many people are still having some major issues and concerns.
          BTW, I am just another fan of the game and not actually affiliated with CA or Chuckle Fish so I can't make anything happen here, but I really want them to acknowledge that they didn't fix hardly any of the issues they thought they did with the last update.

• voorhees_13

voorhees_13 Tentacle Wrangler

Hi, (I posted my own thread but it hasn’t got any responses so I figured I’d use the actual support thread) I’m in Year 3 spring and I’ve noticed that there’s sometimes no music anymore when I get into the actual game (there’s still the title screen music) I don’t know why this is happening but it seemed to have started with the most current update. I’m kinda bummed that the music doesn’t always come on. Sometimes it’ll come on like normal during the day but other days it’ll be silence. Some sound effects will also be delayed or just not play at all sometimes. My version is 1.3.33

Gandalor 75 likes this.
            • Gandalor 75

Gandalor 75 Star Wrangler

Try posting this here. https://community.playstarbound.com...ultiplayer-patch-1-known-issues-fixes.151679/
              This should be the latest support thread spacifically for issues found in 1.3.33

• MasterLDZ

MasterLDZ Space Hobo

I have been having an issue where when I put some processed products into the shipping crate they are randomly voided. It seems to happen somewhat randomly though as it sometimes voids my mayonnaise, but when I put in in the box with jelly my mayo stays and the jelly gets voided, which is really aggravating when I had 5-6 starfruit jellies just vanish. I looked around and couldn't find anyone talking about it or any fixes so maybe its just my file or there is a fix. Hopefully someone can help me out.

• Terrawin

Terrawin Void-Bound Voyager

Currently experiencing an issue on the Nintendo Switch. While I'm hosting a game my friend experiences this strange glitch where only a portion of the screen whill reflect the time change. This doesn't happen while their Switch is running in docked mode, just handheld.
                  55861156_2339564883035427_6321150300077948928_o.jpg

• sashoom

sashoom Master Chief

They really haven't been acknowledging anything in the new thread. Nothing has happened since January: the bug list hasn't been updated and no one replies to the bug posts anymore. It's like crickets (no pun intended).

• Effigylord

Effigylord Void-Bound Voyager

Having the exact same issue. Joining my friend, same two screen edges.

• xitpu

xitpu Space Hobo

Hello, any eta for the 1.3.36 patch for Switch version? I'd like to play in italian language
                        Thanks!

• pizzarati

pizzarati Space Hobo

I can't plunk anything in corners in a building. What I mean is, if I put three kegs in a corner in a shed or barn, the two on the outside of the L formation plunk fine, but the one in the corner doesn't work even with the cursor over it. Outside, I can do that just fine.