1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Stardew Valley Multiplayer Beta: Known Issues & Fixes

Discussion in 'Support' started by Katzeus, Apr 30, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. felipe.morais92

felipe.morais92 Void-Bound Voyager

It's not exactly a bug or issue but after you build the house for Penny and Pam, there are still a few dialogue lines in which Penny talks about living in a trailer. Maybe there should be some kind of dialogue trigger if you build the house so to avoid these lines. Like the trigger that exists if you fixed the Community Center, the Bus, etc.

• Narbenball

Narbenball Space Hobo

My Games crashes in winter 3, year 2 while meeting krobus on my way to pelican town... here is my crashlog:

I am sad I cannot play anyfurther again...

Attached Files:

• DickLongwood

DickLongwood Void-Bound Voyager

I'm still getting the wallpaper/flooring disappearing problem, where they reset whenever I leave my house and come back. Does anyone know why this might be happening? I have the second house upgrade and the person I am playing with has the first cabin upgrade, and it happens for her too, but only for the flooring.

• Ruben4

Ruben4 Space Hobo

I'm having an issue where the game crashes right after the cutscene when the shadow guy escapes from you just after exiting the farm.

Attached Files:

• Lovely Beast

Lovely Beast Orbital Explorer

I have noticed two more issues. The first is that our farm seems to be unable to get blue chickens, despite receiving the appropriate cutscene. We hatched 5 chickens during winter and also tried to purchase from Marnie multiple times but they are always brown and white.

The second is at the feast of the winter star, where the farmhand’s secret person (who you give the gift to) changes if you restart the day. The host’s person did not change, and I replicated this twice times in my game. The first time, my person was Willy, then we had to stop before finishing the day (the host had to work) and Hayley was my assigned person so I restarted again (because I only had a gift for Willy), and the third time my person was Vincent.

• pety

pety Aquatic Astronaut

Game crash - winter, singleplayer, just went to the Secret Woods, but the woods didn't load and the game crashed. My log is here:

Attached Files:

• kagasemi

kagasemi Void-Bound Voyager

1. Crushing when triggering magnifying lens event in non-English version(error log attached, translated into English)
                I believe it's because localized files are not updated:
                Data/Quests
                Strings/Buildings
                Strings/UI

[​IMG]

In non-English version, h
                ost try to demolish a building when guest is in it, the information box is not localized.
                [​IMG]

2. If host player goes to bed when guest is creating a new character, guest player will be unnamed.
                [​IMG]

3. Host player completed community center when a guest player was not online, guest player cannot see the celebrating event, get achievement, and enter Pierre's on Wed.

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 25, 2018
                  psluiza likes this.
                • thetrueseabass

thetrueseabass Intergalactic Tourist

when collecting hay from grass everyone sees the hay being collected and added to the silo and not just the person collecting the hay. also dressers in cabins are not movable

• HerrScheich

HerrScheich Intergalactic Tourist

Hello,
                    in Winter when the cutscene with the little Black guy triggers, the game crashes afterwards. We are not able to play any further. I hope it get‘s fixed soon :)

• _Keru_

_Keru_ The Court

Updated list of bugs after the 1.3.14 hotfix. Be sure your game is up to date (shows 1.3.14 in the lower left corner in main screen after clicking the questionmark in the lower right corner).

Updated list of bugs after the 1.3.13 hotfix. Be sure your game is up to date (shows 1.3.13 in the lower left corner in main screen after clicking the questionmark in the lower right corner).

I've taken the time to hopefuly list up most of the (recently) reported, but not fixed bugs (they aren't listed as beeing investigated, in development or in need of more details).

I'ill put them in three categories:
                      major bugs - such as crashes and game breaking glitches
                      minor bugs - sound, graphics, positioning and so on
                      might be intended - nobody knows but the devs :nuruninja:
                      Please be aware that I can't list up every single bug, especialy those only reported once and might not be reproducible.

Major bugs:
                      • Getting stuck at the fishing game at the Stardew Fair (character won't move and interact, after the timer hits 00:00 you are stuck forever) - seems like the character interaction is just disabled like in cutscenes or while riding on the bus? (still seems not to be fixed)
                        • Getting also stuck at the slingshot game (didn't happen to me, but has also been reported).
                      • Most of the items you try to rearrange at the museum will disappear the next day.
                      • Some tackles still will break instantly on the first bite. Happened to me with the tackles I got at the ice fishing event. Also seems to happen when you give a crafted or bought tackle to your farmhand.
                      • Client game sometimes crashes while the host is in the daily result screen for too long.
                      • Client game crashes as soon the farmhand tries to set a new home for a farm animal.
                      • If a farmhand gives Clint a tool for upgrading, the tool is lost if the farmhand disconnects before sleeping/saving.
                      • Machines get destroyed after getting clicked standing next to a torch (in my case the hole game crashed).
                      • Game gets stuck at the end of the Emily 10 heart forest event.
                      • Game crashes if you go to level 70 twice in the mines. Happened to me after going 70->75->70 with the elevator (MP only). Errorlog attached.
                      • Game crashes at the end of the event where you meet Krobus near the bus station.
                      Minor bugs:
                      • Need to go outside to get the daily result screen after sleeping in the main house.
                      • Pets and children running through walls and beyond.
                      • Only the host gets the correct information of which artefacts have already been donated to Gunther.
                      • Only the host gets the correct information of which items have already been donated to the community center.
                      • When players are fishing, random fishing lines will stretch across the screen.
                      • Sometimes it will say we've given someone a gift already when trying to hand them the item for the first time. The item is used and we get the regular dialogue afterwards but it shows the 'already given' message upon interaction.
                      • Floors and wallpapers still getting mixed up! This happened to us after someone decorated his house and another player entered it afterwards.
                      • Possibility to duplicate items by 2 players simultaneously run to a droped item.
                      • Spouses not acting like they should (staying indoors all day, not leaving for their normal schedule).
                      • NPCs will sometimes just stop what they're doing; Jaz will just stand under the tree instead of jumping rope, Penny just stopped in the middle of the bridge.
                      • The pets water bowl is not sync with the clients.
                      • Having a different gift recipient then you have been told at theFeast of the Winter Star.
                      • Daily profit for farmhand and host are showing different numbers/calculating different.
                      • Some farm animals get stuck outside and refuse to go back inside for several days.
                      • Mayors shorts can be picked up multiple times.
                      • Robins axe can be picked up multiple times.
                      • Still beeing able to get access to the skull cavern on mine level 120 by putting stone fences or stone shields on the ground and blow them away withy any kind of bomb.
                      • Kegs/preserve jars/mayonnaise machines instantly finish after swapping finished items with new one.
                      • Garbage bins can be looted several times by going inside in between.
                      • Clipping issues while riding the horse might get you stuck.
                      • Animal mood drain after 6PM except in winter with a heater.
                      • Animal moods overflow to near 0 when you have the lvl 10 animal profession and pet them.
                      • Today one of my farmhands married and I just had a black screen with the text boxes at the bottom (her game was fine). Did not happen to us before 1.3.13.
                      • If You play "Journey of The Prarie King" until you pass out at night you will wake up with both that music and the normal one.
                      • Farm animals sounds are heard by everone everywhere when interacting with them.
                      • It is possible to buy an infinite amount of Iridium Sprinklers on Friday from Krobus.
                      • Upgraded Farmhand cabin fridge empties out each log out.
                      • Return scepter used by the host teleports farmhands back as well.
                      • When any player stays out too late, all players pass out even if they are already in bed. Everyone gets reduced stats the next day, even if they had full energy bar by 2am.
                      • Unable to get Shanes blue chickens.
                      • Rain does not fill the pets dish.
                      • Farmhands are able to kill the armored flying bugs in the mines.
                      • All chests in the mines can be looted again in SP.
                      • The grubs in the mine getting invincible for the host after some hits.
                      • If host player goes to bed when a client is creating a new character, the client player will be unnamed.
                      • If the host completes the community center while the farmhand(s) are offline, the farmhand(s) won't get the celebrating event, achievement and won't be able to enter Pierre's an wednesdays.
                      • After completing the fishtank in the community center the big rock disappears, you'll get the event with Willy and the copper pan the next day as well, but there will never be any glitter in the river/pond to use the pan.
                      • Everyone sees the hay collecting tooltip in the lower left corner if someone collects hay.
                      Might be intended:
                      • Every player can catch a copy of each legendary fish.
                      • Skull Cavern is spawning ladders for some players and sinkholes for others in their spot, happening repeatedly on multiple floors.
                      • Arcade games in the saloons are impossible to beat because time doesn't pause.
                      • Different luck chances for host and clients.
                      • Unable to reset levels in the mine by going up and down with the elevator/stairs.
                      Still adding more...

Attached Files:

• pety

pety Aquatic Astronaut

Regarding the Secret Note #14: I have sided with Joja and their warehouse is already in the making, the note did not trigger anything. There is nothing to be found behind the building, I even watched a video where the reward is located, I tried various tools and everything, nothing shows up. Is it because the community center is no longer the actual center? Also, is it inteded that someone who sides with Joja, does not get the reward, or is it really a bug?

• Jeysee

Jeysee Space Hobo

I'm having an issue...
                          After Gunther has given me the "Rusty Key" my game crashes always after the loading screen when the scene with Krobus at the bus-stop triggers. I did this a few times in a row at one day, and on other days.
                          Version: 1.3.14 (beta)
                          RAM: 8,00 GB
                          CPU: i5-4460

Attached Files:

• margotbean

margotbean Existential Complex

Unfortunately, it's intended behavior. https://community.playstarbound.com...own-issues-fixes.142850/page-183#post-3276650

• pety

pety Aquatic Astronaut

margotbean likes this.
                            • kagasemi

kagasemi Void-Bound Voyager

Now mines level reset is included in every 10 minutes update, instead of entering the mines.

• Yoshiimann

Yoshiimann Space Hobo

Since the most recent update 5/22 the game crashes every time we try to save and have people in the multiplayer. If the others leave, than I can save as host. But this update broke our multiplayer game. I have the save files ready to send.

Attached Files:

• jalq12

jalq12 Space Hobo

i've founded a bug me and my friend were playing when the magnifying lens scene started and after the end it just crashes the game

• Blorp

Blorp Big Damn Hero

Quests file updated for English only. Events added/updated for all languages. This is probably the cause of the crash for some people.
                                    Anyone having a crash with the scene at the bus stop with Krobus, try setting the game language to English and see if it still crashes.

• Narbenball

Narbenball Space Hobo

It doesn't. Yay. There is no text, but it doesn't crash anymore.Yay.

• mert-cool50

mert-cool50 Void-Bound Voyager

found another bug: you can reclaim the treasures found in every tenth level of the mines when reloading your save

Thread Status:
                                        Not open for further replies.