1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Spawnable Item Pack - Spawn all items for free! v1.3.2.4

Spawnable Item Pack allows you to spawn thousands of items for free.

1. Errors4l

Errors4l Spaceman Spiff

Thanks for your response. I've added a 'warning' to the main post and am looking into a way around this issue.

I'm currently working on a weapon crafter and will move over the weapons that are currently in the armor stand, then I'll add throwables to that as well. Thanks for your suggestion.
    ^Almost done

Last edited: Dec 30, 2013
  2. Errors4l

Errors4l Spaceman Spiff

Errors4l updated Spawnable Items Pack - Spawn most items free! with a new update entry:

Weapon Crafter and throwables added!

Read the rest of this update entry...

3. Synthalsis

Synthalsis Intergalactic Tourist

What version does this work on?

4. Errors4l

Errors4l Spaceman Spiff

The latest, Angry Koala. Should work fine on next patch if you change the version in the .modinfo file too.

5. Nicklam445

Nicklam445 Void-Bound Voyager

Help I Can't Play Game I Was Starting Starbound But Some Thing Go Wrong And Crashed
    Error Says: ItemException: Duplicate Item name 'spacemarinechest' found
    005832FA
    (E:/Steamworks/Starbound/git/starbound/source/game/StarItem.h
    pp:78)
    004DCEE7
    (E:/Streamworks/Starbound/git/starbound/source/game/StarRoot.
    cpp:163)
    ... (2)
    00406FB7
    (E:/Steamworks/Starbound/git/starbound/source//client/StarClient
    Application.cpp.:365
    0040779F
    (E:/Steamworks/Starbound/git/starbound/source/client/main.cpp:
    49)
    004DB801
    (c:/SDL-1.2.15/./src/main/win32/SDL_win32_main.c:318
    That How Crashed Game

6. Nicklam445

Nicklam445 Void-Bound Voyager

I Reinstalled Game I Downloaded This Mod Then Place Mods But Still No Mod Item!
    Please Help!

7. skippinger

skippinger Void-Bound Voyager

I think this mod is missing something: http://starbounder.org/Bone_Hammer

EDIT: lol, somehow I missed word "missing" in my message :zzz: Phone auto-correction I guess...

EDIT2: Y is
    Code:
    -_-
    auto-edits to
    Code:
    :zzz:
    I don't mean that I'm sleeping...

Last edited: Dec 31, 2013
  8. WinterExez

WinterExez Void-Bound Voyager

Yeap, can launch starbound but can't ever get into the game. After choosing your character, you just get a black screen and you can hear yourself jumping.
    Nevermind, found what was wrong.

9. Errors4l

Errors4l Spaceman Spiff

Are you using the last version of the game and SIP? If you are, and have/had no mods that could interfere with this mod, I suggest reinstalling your game after backing up some important data (players, universes, songs).
    Haven't seen anyone with this issue yet but it's probably because you're not using the most recent version of SIP.

After removing local content through steam, make sure you clean the /SteamApps/common/Starbound folder manually. Mod items that could conflict are not removed by uninstalling the game.

That's my main weapon and somehow I missed it! Will add it in a minute, thanks!
    Edit: Updated the most recent download link to contain the bonehammer.

10. Synthalsis

Synthalsis Intergalactic Tourist

What am i missing?
    I've extracted the files into mods
    I've booted up a fresh world, finished the tutorials
    and still the loom remains a loom :(

11. Feeesh

Feeesh Yeah, You!

Could you add the random weapons to any of the vanilla crafting stations? I get annoyed when I have to quit out of a server, go back to Singleplayer, stand the short lag you get from accessing the crafting menu and lastly, trying to get the ideal form, rune and damage for the weapons when I could just press C in multiplayer and craft a godlike weapon and kill shit.

Edit 1: I've moved all reciped from the SIP crafting stations to the spinning wheel file. Now it's proving to be a pain to put "spinningwheel" inside the groups.

Last edited: Dec 31, 2013
  12. Errors4l

Errors4l Spaceman Spiff

You do realize that I've said multiple times that the reason I added these crafting stations to reduce the lag?
    You even said you can't stand the short lag on opening the current crafting stations, if you add these recipes to the Spinning Wheel / your C menu it'll only lag you more. At that point, searching without a filter selected wouldn't be do-able because the game doesn't pick up your keypresses correctly.

Anyways, I'm not going to stop you. Easiest way to do what you're trying to is open all recipes you want to move in a seperate Notepad++ screen, then press Ctrl+F > Replace tab > oldgroup replace with spinningwheel > Apply to all open documents > Menu > Save-all.
    Make sure the filters are filters that are found in the SpinningWheel, eg. siprandommelee becomes sipetc.

13. Feeesh

Feeesh Yeah, You!

The thing I can't stand is the insane amount of time needed to get even 1 weapon or special item. But since you insist, I won't continue. Sorry.

14. Errors4l

Errors4l Spaceman Spiff

I gave you a general idea how to port the recipes over and said that I wasn't going to try to stop you from doing what you wanted to.
    Don't think you quite understood that based on your response :).

15. Errors4l

Errors4l Spaceman Spiff

Please ask such questions in the discussion thread, not by leaving a not-so-review.
    I added all race armors, don't feel like limiting it for no real reason when you can equip the armors of other races anyways. If you don't know what armors belong to your race, just Google it ;).

16. Neoraptor

Neoraptor Void-Bound Voyager

i cant spawn objects is this a bug or is it not in the mod yet?

17. Horse Rafał

Horse Rafał Void-Bound Voyager

No more.. Updates ? :(

18. novaglitch

novaglitch Void-Bound Voyager

Aww man, kinda sucks that this mod is discontinued. I really liked the weapon crafter and how it randomgenerates a weapon.
    The Creative Mode mod is nice and all, but ive been supporting this mod for a while now, and its kinda sad to see it go.

Well, it was fun while it lasted! Thanks Errors4I

19. Errors4l

Errors4l Spaceman Spiff

Don't worry, I'm not removing the mod or anything. I just won't be adding to it as the mod linked in the first line goes way beyond what mine has to offer.
    Glad to know people appreciate this mod, though. Thanks!

20. Mr Bubbles

Mr Bubbles Subatomic Cosmonaut

I cried a little when I saw the word Discontinued. :cry: But the creative mode mod one I use it but I prefer yours better its just... Better.