1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Spawnable Item Pack - Spawn all items for free! v1.3.2.4

Spawnable Item Pack allows you to spawn thousands of items for free.

1. Errors4l
    Spawnable Item Pack

For more information on the mod, I highly recommend you check out the overview on GitHub. You can press any of the below links to be redirected to the overview.
    Opening the interface:
    [​IMG]
    Using Spawnable Item Pack:
    [​IMG]
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.

Recent Updates

1. Version 1.3.2.4
  2. Version 1.3.2.2
  3. Version 1.3.2

Recent Reviews

1. orchigannapali
    orchigannapali
    4/5,
    Version: v1.3.2.4
    The mod is well done, all the categories are ordered and works correctly but the weapons need to have a damage category example that the weapon that does the most damage is the first position and the weakest in the last and also with the armor and try to be compatible. with other modifications. like FrackinUniverse and other mods that add objects {I don't know much English}
  2. GrVT-ChILd
    GrVT-ChILd
    3/5,
    any way to explain how to use the addons? it goten quite confused after i download the FU and elithian alliance patch
  3. Jetchain or Niall
    Jetchain or Niall
    3/5,
    Crashes game when I try to open the spawnable item pack and base game menus. It's either this mod or quickbar mini.
    1. Errors4l
      Author's Response
      It's probably neither. Please take issues to the discussion thread so I can actually help.
  4. SparkiGames
    SparkiGames
    2/5,
    I'm trying to use this with stardustlib (along with wedit and wardrobe) and they don't show up on the quickbar? (btw im using 1.3.4 it it helps)
    1. Errors4l
      Author's Response
      Please take issues to the discussion page. You might have a conflicting mod. Note that you can't mix and match Steam mods with non-Steam mods as the mod load order might be wrong.
  5. darttop008
    darttop008
    5/5,
    good
  6. Mauricio28
    Mauricio28
    5/5,
    ok
  7. MinecraftBoi110
    MinecraftBoi110