Tool SMAPI: Stardew Modding API

Discussion in 'Mods' started by ClxS, Mar 6, 2016.

1. Pathoschild

Pathoschild Cosmos Killer

2. skyraven

skyraven Void-Bound Voyager

3. Pathoschild

4. putaytoe

putaytoe Void-Bound Voyager

I'm guessing they just pushed a new beta update, because I checked the smapi compatibility entry and I'm using the most recent versions of the following mods that are giving me errors in smapi (Automate, CJB Cheats Menu, Console Commands)
    Here's my log: https://log.smapi.io/Txpn8epT

• Pathoschild

Yep, several mods broke in today's Stardew Valley 1.3.20 beta update. The mod authors will need to release updates to fix compatibility. Keep an eye on the SMAPI console for update alerts, or watch the compatibility list. :)

putaytoe and Kuriiyo like this.
      • DrakeIceheart

DrakeIceheart Space Hobo

Ok, so from what im reading im not the only person getting the issue stating the Console Commands is out of date and stuff. ok i feel better now and am not freaking out. i hope this gets fixed soon my friend and i were planning to play, but i fully understand these things take time.

• Pathoschild

@DrakeIceheart Feel free to play. It won't cause any problems, you just won't be able to use the commands it adds to the SMAPI console.

DrakeIceheart and putaytoe like this.
          • Pathoschild

SMAPI 2.6 beta 17 is now available! (For Stardew Valley 1.3 beta only.)

Release notes:
            • For players:
              • Added update checks for optional files on Nexus.
              • Fixed SEHException errors and performance issues in some cases.
              • Fixed error when a mod has no manifest.
              • Fixed error when patches are applied before SMAPI checks for minimum compatibility.
              • Fixed world_setseason command not normalising the season value.
              • Fixed player_add name not using exact match if there are also fuzzy matches.
              • Fixed ConsoleCommands error in Stardew Valley 1.3.20.
              • Updated compatibility list.
            • Web UI:
              • Added option to download from Nexus.
              • Pufferchick is now HD.
              • Improved layout on small screens.
            • For modders:
              • Added absolute pixels to ICursorPosition.
              • Added another prototype SMAPI 3.0 event (helper.Events.World.DebrisListChanged).
              • Update checks now use the update key order when deciding which to link to.
              • Fixed SemanticVersion allowing invalid versions in some cases.
              • Fixed input events' e.Cursor showing wrong tile if the player moves without moving the on-screen cursor.
            • For SMAPI developers:
              • Added metadata dump option in StardewModdingAPI.config.json for troubleshooting some cases.
              • Rewrote update checks to move most logic into the API, support optional mod versions, and support future lookups by mod ID.

HopeWasHere and hatmouse like this.
            • forevergent777

forevergent777 Aquatic Astronaut

So as it turns out, it's not SMAPI. For some reason, even when I play it fresh without SMAPI, I cannot play the Pelican Town music when I enter town. Heck, I think something's wrong with the whole music because for some reason, when I entered the beach (again, without SMAPI) when Pelican Town isn't playing any music, it ends up playing the one of the season's theme music.

Attached Files:

• Pathoschild

• forevergent777

• Pathoschild

• forevergent777

• LittleKittenLuna

LittleKittenLuna Space Spelunker

Did anyone ever find a solution to the Longevity mod drastically slowing down the game until it basically freezes? I also noticed that not everyone is having this problem just some people (My friend and I have basically all the same mods and her Longevity mod works fine)

• Mizzion

Mizzion Phantasmal Quasar

I would contact the developer of Longevity, their mod is closed-source, so we can't see the actual code.

Last edited: Jun 21, 2018
                    LittleKittenLuna likes this.
                  • putaytoe

So, I can play through a whole day, everything goes fine, and then I try to go home for the night, and when I exit the forest, backwoods, or bus stop to enter the farm map, my game force closes. Tried removing a bunch of mods, still happens. Here's my log: https://log.smapi.io/hR0QdNMp orz

thanks for your hard work on SMAPI guys.

• cap'n kingfisher

cap'n kingfisher Orbital Explorer

• Mizzion

Mizzion Phantasmal Quasar

You need to hit any key when that menu pops up, then upload the log after the game crashes. The log you posted, only has the message about a previous crash.

• Pathoschild

• putaytoe

Welp, that fixed it, it doesn't happen anymore. Well, I guess now I gotta figure out which mod's doing it & contact the author. Sorry bout that, thanks for your help again!

EDIT: found the culprit, it was CustomCritters (it could also be the critters themselves I suppose, I have only the fireflies available on nexus installed). Whatever the unofficial fix was that was out is no longer working (at least not for me, anyway), just in case anyone else was having this problem :/

Last edited: Jun 22, 2018