RELEASED [SMAPI 1.5] In-Game Cheat Menu v1.13 Beta [01-Jan-2017]

Discussion in 'Cheats' started by CJB, Mar 4, 2016.

1. Minakie

Minakie Cosmic Narwhal

This was the first mod I installed and yet I only noticed the Grow Tree and Grow Crops cheats today. How do those work?
    If you have the steam version you need to have the following folders "...\steam\steamapps\common\stardew valley\mods\CJBcheatsMenu" and then the mod files inside its folder (if you don't have the steam version, locate to whenever you have your Stardew Valley game folder and it's the same from there). Also, make sure you have the right version of SMAPI, I have version 0.40.0 and all my 36 mods are working, including this one.

• hanswurstli

hanswurstli Space Spelunker

No exp for Farming when harvesting with Scythe maybe a bug

FateSeries and RichieJS like this.
      • prince_medion

prince_medion Void-Bound Voyager

I got a bug after using the instant build, chicken coop was built, yet I could hear hammering and now building options are gone from the robin the carpenter.

• PorcelainPlague

PorcelainPlague Space Hobo

Every time I press "p" the screen goes black... what should I do and can this be fixed? by the way I'm using the GOG version. Thanks!

• SiderisAnon

SiderisAnon Void-Bound Voyager

Adjusting my character's speed on the mod menu slider works fine for me. Current version of mod and game, Steam version.

Using 'p' to bring up the menu works for me too. Have you tried removing other mods to make sure it's not a conflict there?

• Greyrat

Greyrat Void-Bound Voyager

Keg for Fast Machine Processing won't work for me.Everything still takes the same amount of time.

• Rune_Blad3

Rune_Blad3 Big Damn Hero

Mod isn't working for me either...
                When i have it loaded in i get a black screen when trying to access the menu.
                Every thing is up to date, and i have tried uninstalling all mods and running it by it's self...
                Anyone have a fix for this?
                I'm also getting this error in the cmd window that SMAPI has up.
                [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 15, 2016
                • AprilPaeonia

AprilPaeonia Void-Bound Voyager

I am having the same problem. Please send help :/

• stardew_valley*

stardew_valley* Space Hobo

is this mod compatabile with mac yet?:fishbowl:

• ah_callie

ah_callie Void-Bound Voyager

So now that the 1.1 Beta is out, is this mod going to be updated?

• midsom

midsom Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Since the update drops tomorrow for everyone not in beta, just thought I'd point you to this thread; apparently (and I don't have the beta so I can't say personally) you can still use the mod AS LONG AS YOU DON'T PRESS 'P' because that will just crash the game. You're usual settings should be saved in the config file in the CJB Menu folder but if you need to change them you can exit the game and then edit them in notepad by just changing the true/false values.

Ladysarajane likes this.
                        • Ladysarajane

Ladysarajane Existential Complex

Great! Thanks for that info. I have this mod now and I wouldn't be needing to change the info for awhile.

• ah_callie

ah_callie Void-Bound Voyager

Isn't the P button used to open the mod?

Adalia8 likes this.
                            • Ladysarajane

Ladysarajane Existential Complex

You can manually go into the config file for the mod and change the settings there using notepad. You just wont be able to change it while in the game using the "P" button.

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

Neferatem, niftychick, midsom and 2 others like this.
                              • barfyscorpion

barfyscorpion Pangalactic Porcupine

• Kee

Kee Void-Bound Voyager

Can someone please help me? I can not start the SMAPI 0.40.1.1 and it crashes it won't start the game at all. I then went to http://community.playstarbound.com/threads/smapi-entos-home-of-abandoned-mods.125031/ and downloaded the cheatmenu and replaced it in my folder. Which SMAPI do I have to download to make the game start? Or did I place the files into the wrong folder? I'll attach some picture of how I places everything in my folders please let me know if there is something wrong because my last mod worked fantastic...

SV MOD 1.png SV MOD 2.png SV MOD 3.png SV MOD 4.png

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

Are you using the stardew beta? Because 40.1.1 doesnt work with older versions of stardew.

• Kee

Kee Void-Bound Voyager

I'm not sure what you mean by beta? I just play the game from my steam... I am not even sure which version it is right now. But I checked the game and it can not be the newest version since nothing changed at all. New question for me is now.... where or when will the game update if not today?

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

Yeah, you need to downgrade back to SMAPI 0.40.0, the 0.40.1.1 version is for Stardew 1.1 that is currently being beta tested, while 1.07 is the released version, the two SMAPI versions dont work for a stardew version other then the one they have been made for.