RELEASED [SMAPI] Ento's home of Abandoned Mods

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Entoarox, Oct 3, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

All mods previously given a home here now have official updates, please see their authors own topics for those.

Last edited: Mar 5, 2017
    • eemie

eemie Hard-To-Destroy Reptile

You are too good for us. Awesome work

RAINBIRD55 likes this.
      • AnakhaSilver

AnakhaSilver Void-Bound Voyager

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

Added patched CJB item spawner, was actually quite a fast fix to get it working, took longer to get the quality toggle to work for iridium quality items.

RAINBIRD55 likes this.
        • Sodyaler

Sodyaler Scruffy Nerf-Herder

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

Added patched SMAPISpinklerMod, tiny patch required for this one honestly...

• Minnue

Minnue Big Damn Hero

Wonderful work! Is there any chance of somehow patching the CJB version that allows instagrowing trees?

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

Ah, did I patch a outdated version? My mistake, I will see about getting the updated version patched then, but I am taking a bit of a break, while the patching is easy, it is a lot of fiddly work.

• Minnue

Minnue Big Damn Hero

No problem~ glad to hear that it's an option. I mainly use the CJB mod to instagrow trees since some of my design aspects require them to be directly next to each other.
                Thanks again for the great work!

Lilnickymouse likes this.
                • laz2727

laz2727 Phantasmal Quasar

Old SDV trainers still work, and at least one of them has that cheat.

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

Updated CJB Cheat Menu patch to use the latest DLL that CJB released.

Lilnickymouse likes this.
                    • amnyanian

amnyanian Big Damn Hero

Item Spawner just crashes the game for me everytime i try to click on anything.
                      Here's the error i get in the console in case it helps with anything:
                      http://i.imgur.com/sdO8mya.png

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

Are you using the stardew beta? These mods are only meant to be used with stardew 1.1 and the new SMAPI 0.40.1.1 for stardew 1.1, use the original versions I linked in order to get the mods for stardew 1.07 and SMAPI 0.40.0

• amnyanian

amnyanian Big Damn Hero

Yes, I'm using the 1.1 version(not the beta) and the new SMAPI version.

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

Please post the `MODDED_ProgramLog.Log_LATEST.txt` log found at `%appdata%/stardewvalley/errorlogs` so I can have a look...
                            (Make sure you cause the crash to happen before you send me the log, otherwise there wont be any info for me to use!)

• SpringsSong

SpringsSong Cosmic Narwhal

Entoarox, you are a godsend. >w< Any chance you could patch CJB's Show Item Sell Price as well, please?

NayrAnur and RAINBIRD55 like this.
                              • Cider

Cider Ketchup Robot

You are a hero. Never stop being cool, Entoarox

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

I just tested the 1.5 version, it still works in 1.1, if you have a problem, please post the log of the error so I can have a look :)

• SpringsSong

SpringsSong Cosmic Narwhal

The mod loads up fine with no errors, but it doesn't show the sell prices when I mouse over items.

My log is also attached, for good measure, and a screenshot in... just a sec.

Attached Files:

• Relianna

Relianna Void-Bound Voyager

Thank you so much for updating the cheat menu, I have really bad reflexes so I can't fish without it. :D I can now start my let's play adventure thanks to you Entoarox so thank you!