1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Shipstructor (WIP) [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Ships' started by Team_MTSSM, Dec 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sky the fox

Sky the fox Void-Bound Voyager

it looks good but could you support the kazdra race mod
    that would be great thanks

2. M4ck

M4ck Void-Bound Voyager

Is there any reason why the Shipstructor discussion was locked? It is still being worked on, right? It would be a shame for this to be abandoned :(

3. StoneScythe

StoneScythe Void-Bound Voyager

This mod is amazing! Could you maybe add compatibility with custom species mods? You did a good job here, as far as I can see!

4. DarthTrethon

DarthTrethon Spaceman Spiff

Wrong place to ask for compatibility with mod species.....you should ask the creators of those mods to make them compatible with this one.

5. Noah10099

Noah10099 Aquatic Astronaut

I tried to launch my game but this happened:
    Fatal_Exeption.png
    I play on the latest version (Pleased Giraffe) and the other mods I have installed are: My own song pack,
    Small extended race selection,
    (http://community.playstarbound.com/resources/small-extended-race-selection.2492/)
    Active stealth Module,
    (http://community.playstarbound.com/resources/active-stealth-module.2885/)
    Gun Assembly,
    (http://community.playstarbound.com/resources/gun-assembly.2125/)
    Megadozer/Minidozer,
    (http://community.playstarbound.com/resources/skizots-dozers.3094/)
    and Star Trekkers.
    (http://community.playstarbound.com/resources/star-trekkers.2761/)
    All of these mods worked, and my starbound only crashed when I put madtulip's on.

Please help I love your mod and I really want to play it.

6. princekoji

princekoji Big Damn Hero

Hello! I'm having a quite confusing issue, I've taken a screenshot of the error I keep getting below;

[​IMG]

If someone would be able to help me, I'd be greatful!

7. thesidofevil

thesidofevil Void-Bound Voyager

did you uninstall the old mod before installing the new one

8. Legoboy0725

Legoboy0725 Intergalactic Tourist

how u get it its not working for me

9. Legoboy0725

Legoboy0725 Intergalactic Tourist

How do you install it i got rid of all my stuff and still the mod didn't work.I put in giraffe_storage/mods. Nothing happens plz help

10. thesidofevil

it seems that the mod no longer works in the current build just let it go it's gonna take a while for anything to happen

11. JustSomeDude

JustSomeDude Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Crashes at launch even though I didn't have any mods installed

UPD: How do you even upload images here?

Last edited: Nov 15, 2015
  12. thesidofevil

you click the images button...[DOUBLEPOST=1447603756][/DOUBLEPOST]2nd button on the 6th part of the bar :3

13. JustSomeDude

JustSomeDude Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I mean, without using any file storage or anything

14. thesidofevil

15. thefrenchboy120

thefrenchboy120 Master Chief

excuse me my good sir i have a question i have installed your mod onto the stable version of starbound but when i start a new character the ship doesnt change have i done something wrong? i downloaded and extracted the file and put it in to the mods folder but nothing has change.. any help

16. MrMeowMeow!

MrMeowMeow! Void-Bound Voyager

Hey, anyway to tinker about with this to use it with custom species? I tried to just add the race folder to the 'ships' folder in this mod, but that didn't work. Do I need to change something to make the game find the ship files in this folder?

17. benibacon2

benibacon2 Void-Bound Voyager

Hello everyone. Great mode this one is. However to me it seems useless as i get insta annihilated the moment i enter space.Now that pretty much renders this mod useless for me personally. I don't like editing and struggling from inside my safe zone of the ship with my matter manipulator and its relatively short range. Is there a way i can make myself invincible to the vacuum of space without cheats? I got the shit suit on as the mod said, still getting annihilated. Tips?

18. Vinderex

Vinderex Pangalactic Porcupine

Kind of an awkward typo there. :p Might want to fix it.
    Anyways, to answer your question, to be able to safely space walk you will need to wear the space suit which is craftable at the ship station. Alternately if you don't yet have the required materials for the suit or are like me and just can't be bothered to put it on, make some wood platforms and use them to get where you need to be. As long as you remain on solid ground, the space-walking status won't activate.

19. benibacon2

benibacon2 Void-Bound Voyager

I don't entirely understand where is the typo? The body-suit equipable at the tech station is actually called the Ship suit.
    Or did i miss something?
    Anyways, thanks for the info, i will be sure to take a look at this craftable suit too.

20. Vinderex

Vinderex Pangalactic Porcupine

Check your post, not mine. :rofl:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.