1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Skizot's Dozers 4.2.2

Vehicles of mass destruction :)

1. LoPhatKao
    Skizot's Dozers v. Cheerful Giraffe (1.3 release)

mini.png mega.png
    I DO NOT CLAIM THESE AS MY OWN MODS
    Although as of Dec 2015, only the art assets are from skizot's original mods...

I just updated them since skizot hasn't been on since March 24, 2015 (over 5 9 1 year 5 months 2 years), and I love them so much.. (insert rule 34 joke here)

If skizot comes back and says "Hey take that down!", I gladly will.

Original threads (OUDATED! Do not use!):
    minidozer
    bulldozer ( I had done an update for this one before)

Old Mod Spotlight video - OUTDATED - Angry Koala version depicted

As of Glad Giraffe, the Dozers are not Techs - they are Vehicles!
    2015-12-25_23-06-45.png
    Purchase your controllers from the vehicle vendor in the outpost.
    (also compatible with the PortableOutpost vehicle vendor)

Changes by me:
    Click to dig - hold LMB to dig out foreground, RMB to dig background
    Better blade code - could actually have a drill now, and make drill shaped holes (if there was art)
    Steerable Digging - while digging, aim up/down to raise/lower blade
    Animation - dozers will 'bounce' slightly while moving, driver moves arms + changes expression
    Damage - show smoke / fire as dozers gets damaged, destroy when 0 health, repair at Repairo
    Passengers - room for friends to ride along
    Destroys blocks - inventory will not fill up with most useless blocks (if dozer finds an ore in that type of block, it becomes 'useless')
    Item Vacuum - (Jump key) sucks items from floor up to driver for pickup

Known Issues:
    - vehicle cursor does not match warp position
    - on minidozer, having cursor near center of dozer causes dozer to repeatedly flip - caused by where driver position is set to.. can't fix, sorry

-- Again, I do not own these! -- if skizot wants me to take them down, I will
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.

Images

1. 2015-12-17_06-50-21.gif
    2. 2015-12-17_07-04-41.gif

Recent Updates

1. SB 1.3 update
  2. ore dozing fix, whoops!
  3. finally uploaded

Recent Reviews

1. Ldezzer
    Ldezzer
    5/5,
    Version: 4.2.2
    Already love this mod very much.

The ability to mow down Mountains, Dungeons, Villages - literally everything - to make way for my own construction and just as a quick pathway for a hovercar is essential!
  2. Johannes130503
    Johannes130503
    5/5,
    Can anyone update the mod? (2019)
  3. likiro404
    likiro404
    5/5,
    я просто устал долбить грязь манипулятором материй и тут этот шикарный мод спс за этот мод
  4. Mirppc
    Mirppc
    5/5,
    This is one of the best mods i have used in Starbound and really one of the only assets i have added to my gameplay.
  5. jeffkorn
    jeffkorn
    5/5,
    Excelente este mod.
  6. kaotyco
    kaotyco
    5/5,
    Version: 4.2.1
    muito bom
  7. johivas
    johivas
    5/5,
    This is excellent, the first big thing I bought in my new game is the big bulldoser to mess-up my starting planet (I hate starting planets, particularly when they got no sand...). It was an excellent investment.

A front spotlight or an aura would be cool, just to see like 5-6 blocks deep, it would permit me to stop in time when there is a container, I like to open those manually.
  8. MasterLederhosen
    MasterLederhosen
    5/5,
    There's just something so relaxing in leveling an entire planet. I just got the mod and I love it already.
  9. ModDownloader007
    ModDownloader007
    5/5,
    Version: 4.2
    Good For Building. When Will Skizot's Mech Be Released ;)
  10. jgb_3012
    jgb_3012
    5/5,
    Version: v4.1 Glad/Cheerful
    I'm picky about the mods I use and this one is great! although it could use a little improvement to the way it identifies which blocks to break/destroy (maybe a different version of the vehicle spawned when using left/right mouse buttons, or a storage compartment to identify blocks to keep or destroy). Now all I need is for someone to make some farming vehicles!