Notice >REQUEST ART HERE<

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Mr. Mystery, Apr 7, 2012.

?

Is this thread a good idea?

Poll closed Apr 14, 2012.
  1. Yep!

100.0%
  2. Nope!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Elemiire

Elemiire Intergalactic Tourist

Aww c'mon, I'm sure it'll be just as awesome, just in your own style. :3 Listen to some inspiring music and just let your imagination take you for a ride! That's what I always do when I'm in a good drawing groove. <3

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  2. jintoya

jintoya Scruffy Nerf-Herder

fricken...i think that's German
    not that its broken, just gotta find the cord

EDIT
    if i dont find that cord soon, her artwork will flood the house and pour out into the street, killing hundreds...obvious exaggeration, the point is its all over the house and id like it digitized.

Justown and ImmortalFrog like this.
  3. Fartor

Fartor Void-Bound Voyager

can we have some famous paints with like a starbound twist to them like the monnalisa with a medieval helmet on or a space suit???

4. Elemiire

Finished another request~! Though this one was messaged to me, I thought it should still be posted here.

[​IMG]

I used this as a learning experience. <3

Well, it might be an exaggeration, but it's also almost true. D: Last I counted I have seven sketchbooks since 2008 and I'm still going.. *wiggles* I want to be able to do traditional requests too! I love my markers. <3

pigrocket, Seajun_ and ImmortalFrog like this.
  5. jintoya

jintoya Scruffy Nerf-Herder

a good idea, but it would be helpful if you would post the images you request a parody of, im sure many of us are unfamilliar with the art you specificly enjoy/speak of and even if we are not id still prefer to take all human error out of it by having you post it. (no extra internet searching makes for a smooth ride)

Fartor, Seajun_ and ImmortalFrog like this.
  6. Pepperkat

Pepperkat Phantasmal Quasar

ImmortalFrog and Elemiire like this.
  7. Elemiire

Shadow| and ImmortalFrog like this.
  8. Pepperkat

Anything at all would be good to be honest, just something I can use as a good reference. :)

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  9. Pepperkat

I created a picture of what they would look like, now all I need is a spriter.

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  10. I really like seeing Shooshy's avian.

Elemiire, ImmortalFrog and Seajun_ like this.
  11. As do I.

pigrocket and ImmortalFrog like this.
  12. Wintorn

Wintorn Phantasmal Quasar

I would like a nice sprite-sized picture of any of these characters:
    SkurJal'Daan.png Thrak Ferell.png Robo-Link.png MaulBerryBush.png Hareth.png
    done is any style that the artist desires.
    ANY style.
    Pixel, sketch, digital, ANY STYLE. I don't care what style, just get 'er done.

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  13. Magma Claw

Magma Claw Existential Complex

14. I'm looking for artists to draw their impressions of a new race which I have suggested, the Furbels (>click here< for more info).

The Furbels are a stone age themed humanoid race. They are covered in thick layers of shaggy fur, and the head of a Furbel resembles a ball of hair with an oversized mouth. The eyes are completely covered by their hair, but they have no trouble seeing. Their technology looks primitive, but is actually very advanced. This is because they make most of their technology from lithite and stonewood. Lithite is an opaque crystal which resembles polished stone when refined, and stonewood is an incredibly hard, naturally occurring wood with a dark brown colour and a slightly jagged texture, like rough-hewn stone.

Furbels favour lithite and stonewood spears, simple, ragged clothing and stone houses, but their spearheads are actually monofilament blades whose edges come down to a single molecule. They sometimes wield what appear to be stone rifles and bazookas, but one of their favourite weapons is the dehydrated boulder, a small pebble which turns into a car-sized boulder shortly after being thrown.

Jonesy and ImmortalFrog like this.
  15. Magma Claw

pigrocket and ImmortalFrog like this.
  16. ImmortalFrog

ImmortalFrog Oxygen Tank

Could you do a MS paint sketch of it? I'm bored so I might do it. I can't imagine it though, define shaggy fur.

17. I'm afraid I have absolutely no artistic talent. All of my attempted sketches of Furbels turned out completely wrong. I don't know if you've ever seen an old English sheepdog (known to some as the "Dulux dog"), but that should give you some idea of the kind of hairstyle the Furbels usually have, except that it is usually deep brown. However, Furbels can dye their hair any colour, and sometimes dye colourful patterns into it which look a bit like tribal markings.

Jonesy, Magma Claw and ImmortalFrog like this.
  18. Magma Claw

I left a pm about ur weapons on your thread....

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  19. syndoflame

syndoflame Title Not Found

Draw me like one of your french girls

20. Jonesy

Jonesy Sarif's Attack Kangaroo Forum Moderator

Tempting to ask for an Avian done like that, but I better not. :unsure: