Pixel Magma's Pixel Art

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Magma Claw, Oct 10, 2013.

?

Like em?

Poll closed May 10, 2014.
  1. Yes!

90.5%
  2. Maybe :P

3.6%
  3. Nop :(

6.0%
  1. Magma Claw

Magma Claw Existential Complex

[​IMG]

On this thread I will posting sprites and things I do when I'm bored, and recently I have started redoing/improving/giving my touch to some Terraria sprites. Feel free to critique my work :p

DEVIANTART FILE: http://deshanrocks.deviantart.com/ < ALL MY ANIME WORKS/DIGITAL ART

terraria.png
    Ice Sickle.png Ice Sickle with extended handle and more features
    Terra Sickle.png Terra Sickle (I love this :p)
    item_190.png A better version of the "Grass Blade" that I did AGES AND AGES ago
    blade of ivy.png Blade of Ivy, made this ages ago with the Grass Blade
    Untitled.png Updated Blade of Ivy (Flipped so I can put it on my siggy)
    ---------------------------------------------------->Spiral Knights stuff for Terraria<-------------------------------------------------------------
    acheron.png Acheron from Spiral Knights (Tier 3, 5 star)
    grintovec.png Grintovec (Tier 2, 3 stars

random.png
    Zero prototype.png Zero from BL2
    output_MTJi67.gif (NOT FOR ANYONE BUT JUICE BOX! I made this is an avatar for him :)
    Final complete.png Don't you agree :p?

random1.png
    Kitteh 2.png BugHunter's request
    MtnDew1.png Mountain Dew's request MtnDew3.png New version with white outline
    Reptantis2.png PepperKat's request for his Reptantis race, version 2 with dif versions/styles Reptantis1.png
    boulder with eyes1.png Tactal's request
    furbels stuff1.png Inferno_Draconis' request
    sprite for a can of sprite1.png sprite for a can of sprite11.png Sprite's request
    sword2.png BlastRed's request
    hydralisk.png Sir.Drakes request
    1.png 2.png 3.png rodrigokiller's request
    doom.png Lieutenant General Sloth's request
    Avatar.png RainbowStarBoy's request (Only for him!)

<|---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|>
    Think I deserve a badge? Maybe the Altruistic Artist Badge[​IMG] for doing your requests, the Constructive Critic Badge [​IMG] for critiquing your work and telling you how to improve or maybe even the Amazing Post Badge[​IMG] for making an amazing post without knowing xD

Just go over here and nominate me! <--click, instructions are there
    <|---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|>

[Can anyone tell me if the images on this webpage look weirdly small? Because some of my friends think so]
    REQUESTS ON HOLD

Last edited: Mar 5, 2014
  2. Bughunter

Bughunter Spaceman Spiff

A kitteh?

3. Magma Claw

Ill give it a try in my spare time :p

Bughunter likes this.
  4. Magma Claw

I dont usually do animals but I had a go for you :p Tell me if you like it and if theres anything you want me to add to it, perhaps a background?

Kitteh 1.png (Origanal for you to modify if needed) Kitteh 2.png (Resized for avatar)

5. Evangelion

Evangelion Supernova

That Terra Sickle is pretty awesome.

Core and Magma Claw like this.
  6. Magma Claw

Thanx :) I might add in some detail into it later to make it look better :D

Evangelion and mountaindew like this.
  7. mountaindew

mountaindew Subatomic Cosmonaut

i have a request. my name is "mountaindew" but i dont have an awesome profile pic of anything to with mountain dew. do you see the problem? lol. i woud greatly appreciate it you could make an epic profile pic for me that has to do with mountain dew.

Thank you very much. :rainbow:

Magma Claw likes this.
  8. Magma Claw

Sure :) Mountain Dew as in one of those canned drinks? Well in anycase Ill get on it when Im home after school :)

mountaindew likes this.
  9. mountaindew

mountaindew Subatomic Cosmonaut

sweet thanks. it doesnt have to be in the can/bottle or anything. just cool and it has to be about mountain dew. And il be looking forward to it. :)

Magma Claw likes this.
  10. Magma Claw

Oh okay, already got a good idea :D

11. Magma Claw

Sorry if this is not waht you looking for, I did my best :p

MtnDew.png Origanal size for modifications MtnDew1.png Avatar size

Please press "Like" for the body poste if you like my sprites :p

EDIT: New edited version MtnDew3.png

mountaindew likes this.
  12. Pepperkat

Pepperkat Phantasmal Quasar

Happen to have some time? I have a thread up called "Meet the Reptantis" in the NPCs / Races Suggestion forum. I need a pixel model of the drawing I made.

Magma Claw likes this.
  13. Magma Claw

Ill have a look :)

Edit: Ill try my best :) just wanted to know, is it bit taller than a human or same size?

14. Magma Claw

Something like this? (Like my main post if you like my sprites). Just leave a message here if you want any improvements/adjustments made. Sorry if this is not what you had in mind :unsure:

Reptantis.png Reptantis1.png Reptantis2.png

15. Pepperkat

Pepperkat Phantasmal Quasar

That's not bad.

Magma Claw and ImmortalFrog like this.
  16. Magma Claw

tell me what needs to be improved, so i can do it

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  17. ImmortalFrog

ImmortalFrog Oxygen Tank

:DD Everything is awesome.

Magma Claw likes this.
  18. Magma Claw

Thank you :p

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  19. I would like to request some pixel art for my Furbels, a caveman-themed race. Detailed destcriptions of the items follow:

Lithite - An opaque, grey crystal which resembles polished stone when refined. Unrefined lithite can only be used to construct buildings.

Stonewood - Technically an evergreen tree, the stonewood tree actually has rich brown leaves which do not change colour with the seasons. These leaves are extremely long and pointed and look like hair from a distance. The wood of the tree is dark brown, with a slightly jagged texture, like rough-hewn stone.

Lithite spear - Resembles a wooden spear with a stone head. The shaft is a little rough and formed entirely of stonewood, which forms a set of bird-like claws at the end, gripping the spearhead. The spearhead is lithite, with an incredibly sharp edge.

Rock drill - A rough-hewn stone cylinder, about twice the size of a man, with a big lithite drill bit on the underside. It is held off the ground by a crude framework of stonewood, which looks a bit like scaffolding. The frame is held together by stone shards shoved through the wood and the whole frame is designed to be pulled apart into two pieces. Once the frame has been pulled apart, the drill drops and the bit begins to spin rapidly, drilling directly downward.

Climbing claws - A pair of stonewood bands designed to fit over the knuckles. Each has three lithite shards fixed to the underside, shaped like slightly blunted cat's claws.

Rolling rock - A rough-hewn stone bowling ball, used exactly like a normal bowling ball.

Dehydrated boulder - Appears in the inventory as a small pebble next to a glass jar full of water. Moments after being thrown, the pebble rapidly grows into a round, flat-bottomed rock about the size of a small car.

Stone-it launcher - Looks like the barrel of an old ship's cannon, only formed of rough-hewn lithite. The end is slightly flared, and there is a flask of water attached to the bottom, with a tube leading from it to the rear of the barrel. Fires dehydrated boulders at high speed.

Meteor cannon - Looks similar to the Stone-it launcher, but with a more widely flared barrel (like a trumpet) and a metal panel set into the side with a few buttons and blinking lights visible on it. It fires dehydrated boulders, which burst into flame after reaching full size and explode violently on impact, showering the area with flaming shrapnel.

Feel free to take your time. I will give you credit for everything that appears on my thread.

Magma Claw likes this.
  20. Tectal

Tectal Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I request from you, a rock with googly eyes and a moustache. I know it's a difficult one, but I have complete confidence in you!

Magma Claw, Arousal and ImmortalFrog like this.