Notice >REQUEST ART HERE<

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Mr. Mystery, Apr 7, 2012.

?

Is this thread a good idea?

Poll closed Apr 14, 2012.
  1. Yep!

100.0%
  2. Nope!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. WolfMimir

WolfMimir Subatomic Cosmonaut

You spent time with your girlfriend instead of helping the community? such traitor, very rude, wow.

Burgy, ImmortalFrog and Seajun_ like this.
  2. Burgy

Burgy Subatomic Cosmonaut

[​IMG]
    I would attempt that, but I don't want to disgrace it.

ImmortalFrog and Seajun_ like this.
  3. Orange200

Orange200 Intergalactic Tourist

Hello
    I would like a commision of my character:http://i.imgur.com/NcNMx6a.png
    i would like it in colored and i have no need of a background.
    Thanks to those who draw these commisions and thanks to those who even read this.

4. WolfMimir

WolfMimir Subatomic Cosmonaut

I am not surprised that people would shiver away from drawing an animal, it is really hard.

Burgy and ImmortalFrog like this.
  5. Burgy

Burgy Subatomic Cosmonaut

It's not even just that, I draw a lot of Pokemon for people on the Pixelmon forums. It's just that I would butcher it, it would probably end up nothing like you remembered him/her xD

Last edited: Dec 31, 2013
  6. junothefox

junothefox Subatomic Cosmonaut

Looking for willing artists for my Effigy race project here: http://community.playstarbound.com/...s-a-humanoid-race-of-stone-like-people.56562/

A short summary for Effigies is stone like skin people loosely based off of Greek and Roman society. Since they have such think skin they sculpt themselves like statues. get more details on the main post.

I need both concept art and spite art, post your work on the effigy page and I'll post it on the first post if I like it or give feedback.
    can't wait to see people's creations.

chuylol likes this.
  7. Domendred

Domendred Void-Bound Voyager

can someone draw a green floran with the crazy big spiky hair (pink) smoking a cig? and maybe some steam punk clothing? =3

8. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

9. Sir.drake

Sir.drake Cosmic Narwhal

Can some one plz draw a cat you can go crazy with what it looks like I just want a CUTE cat.

10. Reminds me of that old cat meme.
    [​IMG]

Seajun_ likes this.
  11. Potato Shogun

Potato Shogun Big Damn Hero

I'd be really happy if someone drew me a potato with a shogun uniform. i want to use it as my forum avatar :)

All the internetz will be yours if you fulfilled my request :mwahaha:

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  12. Magma Claw

Magma Claw Existential Complex

Nice!

suggestions:
    Look into simple anime style art, they look complicated but are actually pretty basic if you look at it, whats complicated is the backgrounds, they are paintings, don't even bother if your not up for it xD. You should try using those colors and tune the body shapes so they are more "realistic", then move onto colors, which should be light and a darker version of it for the shading. Backgrounds is last, just whip something up or don't have one at all, this is the hard bit, that you will have to figure out.

IMPORTANT: NEVER LEAVE WHITE BITS, ALWAYS GET RID OF THEM/FILL EM IN. they make your artwork look amateur , we don't want that >.>" always draw inspiration from what is around us and what we can find. like the internet, then and only then can you make out your own works. (My opinion)

Keep trying and eventually you will baddassify(why isnt this word in the dictionary >.>") your works of art and :D

BlastRed likes this.
  13. ImmortalFrog

ImmortalFrog Oxygen Tank

[​IMG]

The kanji means potato.

Seajun_ likes this.
  14. Potato Shogun

Potato Shogun Big Damn Hero

omg you are the best! i :cookie: you!
    yisssss :rofl::rofl::rofl:

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  15. Falling Tide

Falling Tide Scruffy Nerf-Herder

If possible or someone has the time,

Could I Get a Male character with Tanish skin, Gold eyes, Black mildly spiked neck length hair with a single blue or yellow highlight line, and an open black/Dark Grey trench coat that's tattered on the bottom and 3 sets of chains across his bare chest.
    Black/Dark Grey puffy kung fu pants with wooden samurai Sandels.

As for pose I don't have a particular favorite so what ever you would think would be good.

Thank you in advance for your time and looking at this description! :)

Last edited: Jan 2, 2014
  16. Sir.drake

Sir.drake Cosmic Narwhal

Thank you .

pigrocket likes this.
  17. Debiloman

Debiloman Void-Bound Voyager

Could someone draw me this: http://imgur.com/IVkWr4B ...

In that style: http://imgur.com/siJctJX ...?

It's definitely very difficult I guess but you would have the satisfaction of having helped someone. However, I don't ask you to make such a high quality drawing, but I would like it to remain in this kind of design! I leave you free will with regard to the rest of the drawing.

Thank you a thousand times!

Last edited: Jan 3, 2014
  18. BlastRed

BlastRed Spaceman Spiff

Kinda ragequitted on the wings, because i was confused on where/how to put them on, because in the pic, they're on his chest area, and not really close to it's neck, and i couldn't really get a good picture of it.
    Don't forget im a beginner!
    [​IMG]

Ominethious, Magma Claw and Burgy like this.
  19. chuylol

chuylol Void-Bound Voyager

I posted my concept art, I need you to give me feedback or tell me if you want me to make the real picture and sprites with that idea.
    :rock:Rock people for the lulz:rock:

20. ChisDaHero

ChisDaHero Space Hobo

Can some one plz draw me a starbound mech with lazer cannons vs an apex in lvl 10 armor