1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Project Knightfall Version 1.6.0

Enhance your character with some powerful high tech and heavy duty endgame weapons and armor.

1. TrueDefiant

TrueDefiant Void-Bound Voyager

Glad you like it!

2. Carlosomarb92

Carlosomarb92 Void-Bound Voyager

I like it.
    Plus I have my own addons to include in your mod.

I made first Knightfall staves and wands for Project Knightfall.

These are the recolors of Lv. 6 Ferozium Weapons I made in it, projectiles from staves (Cosmic Swarm) and a wand (Star Sparkler) are recolored into pink plasma barrage and force cage (physical staff) and blue plasma balls (wand) and it has also elemental staves, Fire Staff Secondary is Energy Zone, Ice Staff Secondary is Slow Zone, Electric Staff Secondary is Low Gravity Zone and Poison Staff Secondary is Healing Zone, all Elemental Staff Primary is Elemental Bouncer

I'll credit their respective owners of Universal Upgrades, Project Knightfall for designing and coding the items, plus I used a Raptor AR variant + I retextured a normal Comet Pistol and I altered the colors of the LED lights from Blue colors to White-Turquoise colors to make the Chrono Weapons such as Freezer and Mini Freezer (you can choose the name you want for my beta designs as well as my Cosmo Swarm and my Star Sparkler)

This is the link in MEGA: https://mega.nz/#!lt523Q5B!wHgTqzuuRVRsPcdxXQDermidQotqAV268e2Bcj-SwMk