At last! After a grueling 7 months of work, of ever changing designs and tedious development, Knightfall's 1.7.0 'New Horizons' Update is finally here!
With this new update comes a new beginning for Project Knightfall. To some extent, this update is a sort of re-release, or a rework of the original overpowered weapons mod that it used to be.
But, with time, comes change, and it is evident that Project Knightfall is not merely a weapons mod anymore, no, it's evolving into a fully fledged expansion and story mod for the Starbound universe, and 1.7.0 is the perfect start of this evolution; a transition to a new horizon.
Let's begin with what's new in this update! There's honestly way too much to list down if I listed every new item or changed item added into the update, so I'll keep the features simple and easy to digest for everyone. Included in this update are:
Cheers, and enjoy!
- A new tiering/progression and class system.
- 3 new armor sets, complimented with new helmets and decorative pieces.
- A large variety of powerful new weapons.
- New drones and pets.
- A large amount of new props and decorative objects.
- A new suite of stylish and futuristic blocks.
- An augments suite complete with 11 unique augments.
- An overhaul to the crafting and shop UIs
- Powerful defensive turret emplacements.
- Major balance adjustments and changes.
- New vfx, sfx, and sprite adjustments for old items.
Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.Dismiss Notice
Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
Project Knightfall Upgrade Version 18.104.22.168
A Starbound Expansion Mod