1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Outdated Nephilim Race 5.2

Add nephilim from darksiders + more

1. Squaff

Squaff Pangalactic Porcupine

Squaff submitted a new mod:

Nephilim Race 1.0 - Add nephilim from darksiders + more

Read more about this mod...

2. Squaff

3. Squaff

4. nerdyguy13

nerdyguy13 Void-Bound Voyager

Will you make it compatible with Xankek's great SECC mod Go here

5. Squaff

6. Squaff

This is now compatible with that mod. A link to the standalone, hosted on Nexus, has been added to the description. For those who just want this mod and nothing else.

7. qmparedes

qmparedes Space Spelunker

I had this mod downloaded, and it appaears to not work with other race mods. It could be an issue that just I'm having, but once i deleted it, the rest of the thought to be broken races work. Any tips, ideas?

8. Squaff

Can you tell me what race mods? I'll download them and see if I can simulate the problem and fix it. Have you downloaded the newest version that's been made compatible with secc?

9. qmparedes

qmparedes Space Spelunker

I downloaded this mod a day or two ago, so its there's an update since then I have not downloaded it. As for the mods, I believe I tried the Sergal, Avali, Mantizi, and Kangaru race mods. As of now, without Nephilim, Avali and Mantizi work fine. Would you like a full list of currently installed mods, if Nephilim was somehow interacting with another one of those?

Edit: I have not tried the Sergal or Kangaru, as those mods were to test if other racial mods besides Nephilim worked, I had no interest in them so they're not currently installed. Therefore I couldn't say if they worked stand alone.

10. Squaff

It's been updated twice since "a day or two ago" so downloading the newest version should do just fine. If it so happens to not work after that, then I will run through all of those races and work on compatibility issues.

I doubt there are compatibility issues with the other mods unless there is one that changed the drop pools for certain monsters and NPCs.

EDIT: forgot to use "_merge" on codex and quests. it's fixed now.

Last edited: Jan 15, 2014
  11. Squaff

12. DarkerCloud

DarkerCloud Big Damn Hero

Do we have to use the Nephiilim race to get access to all the content in this mod?

13. Squaff

You may alter the contents for private use. You could also set up a server with someone else and have them give you the things you want on the character you want. As the mod is set up now all/almost all content is Nephilim related. I may add in random whips/scythes later on that you can get in chests and drops.

14. LoudBozo

LoudBozo Space Spelunker

I have a few issues with this mod, not to say I don't love it is is awesome, but sometimes when I travel on a planet it will randomly send me back to my ship, I keep heading in the same direction it keeps doing it till it gets to the point of just sending to my ship as I land in the planet. I've notice it happen more frequently when I am near other race npcs, like bandits and stuff.
    Another thing, when ever I kill other races I don't get any race souls ( I killed an entire apex village.)
    I also can't seem to find the recipe for the greaves to the tier 8 armor ( War's shadow armor.)

2 questions to add :p
    Can you increase the drop rate of souls by any chance?
    Is there a way to get the Nephilim villagers back if you accidentally kill them?

15. Squaff

I've had problems with killing specific monsters, and I am testing to see if it's a problem harvesting tier2souls. Also, make sure you have the newest version of the mod. You will need to delete all worlds (found in your universe folder) you plan to revisit so that the npc's and monster's loot updates to carry souls. I would also suggest deleting any players in your player folder who are Nephilim and making a new one. Deleting your nephilim folder and then reinstalling should also help. Many of these problems will probably be fixed with the next patch. as far as souls go, I have to test them through playing the game, so it will take me awhile to fix them all.

On a side note. Normal villagers (ones that wont attack you on the spot) wont drop souls. The game handles passive villagers as one group and not as separate species. Once everything else is working just fine, I will see if I can add souls to passive villagers as well. DropPools are still a bit confusing to me and it seems monsters and NPC DropPools can't be handled the same way.

Nephilim Villagers and guards were added recently to test them. I'll go ahead and add them to your crafting in the next update. I've also downloaded a mod to help me make dungeons, so I will be making some proper Hylotl and Nephilim dungeons soon as well.

16. Squaff

Squaff updated Nephilim Race with a new update entry:

Fixes and recipe changes

Read the rest of this update entry...

17. Squaff

18. StarBrethren

StarBrethren Phantasmal Quasar

Excellent mod! I'm most impressed with the new content such as the souls, scythes, whips, etc. Just got done with a mod showcase to show to my community on YouTube!

19. Squaff

I enjoyed the video and have added it to the intro.

The hair does change colors, but the horns for the males and the horns for the females do not. I wanted to make sure they weren't mistaken for hair. Maybe when I know more about the coding behind changing colors, I will give the horns their own color swaps. Black, red, and purple, for sure. Or, perhaps, I will just add more variations of the horns with more colors.

I eventually want to change out shirt colors for chins. Absalom's chin and Abaddon's pointy chin hair being the inspiration.

20. StarBrethren

StarBrethren Phantasmal Quasar

That horn explanation does make sense and I feel dumb for not catching that haha. I guess I just so happened to have black selected for the color when I toggling through them.