1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Munari Race 2.1.8, For Starbound 1.3

Adds an aquatic like race called the Munari

1. Motionless

Motionless Pangalactic Porcupine

The unseen was not supposed to be a playable race as of yet. Therefore not all things required for a complete race was made. I accidentally added the latest version with them enabled. :x
    However checking your log it seems your game is trying to load a material ID of 4000, which it is not finding. This is linked to custom materials.
    I do not believe my mod uses that specific ID. Perhaps you are running other mods?

2. Kashmir

Kashmir Giant Laser Beams

Only Gryusen, but I'll check. And you should really complete the Unseen. I really, really love this thing.

Edit: Turned out to be a mod I got rid of. Thankfully, I hadn't taken out the trash yet. Since I can't figure out which item it is, I'll just leave the mod in for now.
    Thank you very much for your help on this. And I meant it, finish the Unseen.

Last edited: Aug 21, 2015
  3. Lindazana

Lindazana Cosmic Narwhal

I hate to be that person...but is this/will this be updated to Pleased Giraffe? It's one of my favorite races, and by far has my favorite armor sets and furniture.

MrChow, Ralfufigus and billwopeh like this.
  4. Ralfufigus

Ralfufigus Orbital Explorer

I'd also like to know. I'd really like to start a play through with these guys. They look really cool.

5. billwopeh

billwopeh Phantasmal Quasar

They are cool.

6. Motionless

I'm working on converting the mod to Pleased Giraffe. Just a straight convert nothing fancy unfortunately.

Luthor614 likes this.
  7. Motionless

8. Agraael

Agraael Void-Bound Voyager

when i click on organ hunting gung from the munari crafting table , starbound crash

9. Motionless

10. EyWind

EyWind Yeah, You!

is there a way to use hairstyles from this mod on another race character?....

11. Motionless

You would have to create a separate mod including the hair files and a species.patch file for the race of choice.

12. EyWind

EyWind Yeah, You!

and if the race that i want is custom (celestar) cant i just replace hairstyles or edit it some how(just for note i dont know how to create mods) or atleast smth like that? would it be hard? and btw ty for reply!

13. Motionless

I suppose the easiest way (without having any mod experience) would be to rename the hairs you want and overwrite them in the celestar/humanoid/celestar/hair folder (if the mod isn't packed up).Of course this is very sloppy and I would only recommend this method for personal use.

EyWind likes this.
  14. EyWind

EyWind Yeah, You!

Thank you alot! it helped! and of course its for for perosnal use! and again ty for help!

15. TimBNL

TimBNL Void-Bound Voyager

SAIL mentions that ores are needed to upgrade the ship, which was the case in the previous Spirited Giraffe, though Upgrade modules are needed as of Pleased Giraffe.

16. Motionless

Yes I am aware of this. It has already been fixed and in line for the next update. Thanks for mentioning it though.

17. Cybopper

Cybopper Void-Bound Voyager

Where are organ hunting weapons crafted? New to the mod and didn't see the crafting anywhere.

18. Motionless

You need to craft a wooden crafting table, then using that craft a munari crafting bench, from there you can craft the organ weapons.

19. Motionless

Motionless updated Munari Race with a new update entry:

Reworking and fixing

Read the rest of this update entry...

20. Dark_Chaos

Dark_Chaos Subatomic Cosmonaut

excuse me, this is just a suggestion but I think you should update the spoiler with the ship tiers on the overview page because my final ship looks nothing like the one shown in those pictures, hell it didn't even progress the same.
    Also the option to teleport to the munari settlement vanished after I went down to the area where you teleport to the outpost for the first time.
    I kinda wanted to see what you had done there but now I can't. I think it may have been overwritten when I activated the teleport at the outpost.