Race meet the Nagath

Discussion in 'NPCs and Creatures' started by manofbedrock, Apr 10, 2014.

1. PseudoGold

PseudoGold Pangalactic Porcupine

Honestly, I find the whole 'inter-dimensional' thing to be a bit on the 'ORIGINAL CONTENT DONUT STEEL' side.

This is a well-fleshed suggestion though. Perhaps you could work with someone and make this a full-blown mod?

2. manofbedrock

manofbedrock Subatomic Cosmonaut

ah! okay. I would do that...except I don't really know how. because yeah.

3. manofbedrock

I'm not sure. I don't really care what people do with this. I'm just sharing my ideas. But having a mod would be awesome.

4. Dargona1018

Dargona1018 Existential Complex

From earlier:

5. manofbedrock

Page updated. Added another food, a few spoilers, and a bit more information about Nagathean culture.

6. 8-BIT Gorilla

8-BIT Gorilla Astral Cartographer

Some sprites would help improve the idea. You could get someone to do them if you haven't got the time.
    Other than that, it's alright.

Shock likes this.
  7. manofbedrock

okay. tell me...in what way can I improve? I am 110% open to constructive criticism.

8. Dargona1018

I think you need that sisterly-commission you spoke of ASAP.
    After all, the pictures are the things that make people want to read.
    People are usually deterred by walls of text.

9. manofbedrock

she's taking her fine-time on it. But it's almost done (just needs color). it looks AMAZING, don't worry. she put the incomplete version up at an art show, and I saw some people taking pictures of it.

Dargona1018 likes this.
  10. manofbedrock

The Engath are not the police. They are the overseerers. That job belongs to the Yangath, and they take it very seriously. I need to make sure I make that more clear in the future.

11. Dargona1018

Oops, I misread then.

12. manofbedrock

Oh no, you didn't. You're fine. I tweaked it yesterday to make it more clear. Don't worry. My mistake lol

13. manofbedrock

Page updated! Added some religion, and cleaned up the page a little more. Also, I added a new racial interaction.

14. prodamn

prodamn Spaceman Spiff

concept art maybe ? ;)

15. Dargona1018

Bedrock's sister is making something . . . ."very slowly" as he said.
    It will be there soon, I would imagine.

16. prodamn

prodamn Spaceman Spiff

i should read posts before i post :p

17. Beatrice

Beatrice Spaceman Spiff

I've added an entry for the racial interaction regarding Leeven and Nagath. Please check if it's ok. Remember that the Nagath may dislike the Leeven, but the latter will still try to be gentle as they still hope to get a foot in the door when it comes to possible commercial relations. Remember Rule #85:

:D

18. manofbedrock

It's good! I seem to have made the page detailed enough that you know how the Nagath think.

19. manofbedrock

well...I'm moving to the USA. Sorry about not doing much, its just I ain't got much time to access the web. I've still got stuff to add to this page, and I will, but its going to be awhile. Go play yourself some metroid prime, and have a good day!

20. manofbedrock

Page Updated!
    I found some time to use the internet. So I added more details about the Nagath's biology. If you think that what I added should stay, tell me. If you don't, tell me anyway.