1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Medical Potions 1.10 [Pleased Giraffe]

Craft your own very powerful Medical Potions.

1. NeoVanAlemania

NeoVanAlemania Space Kumquat

2. NeoVanAlemania

3. macowanm

macowanm Space Hobo

Hi,

I cannot seem to find the medical potions station in my iron crafting table.
    I have deleted and readded the mod, but still can't see it.

The only other mods I have are:
    Do you have any ideas why I can't find it?

Cheers,
    Matt[DOUBLEPOST=1423476140][/DOUBLEPOST]I should add though, that I just killed an alien and got monster essence, so the mod must be installed :)

4. NeoVanAlemania

Option 1 can be: You installed the pak file of this mod directly in the mods folder. Solution: You have to copy the sub directory from the download archive in the mods folder. (e.g. \giraffe_storage\mods\MedicalPotions\MedicalPotions.pak)

Option 2 can be: The blueprint for the Medical Potions Station is not learned. Solution: You have to pick up an Iron Crafting Table manually to unlock the recipe.

5. MrIncredible2009

MrIncredible2009 Space Hobo

Where can you get an iron crafting table? I can travel to a couple other moons, but I don't know how to obtain the table. The wiki implies that I can craft it for 3 bars at a Wooden Crafting Table, but it never comes up as an option.

6. NeoVanAlemania

I have to solve a quest from the outpost to get an Iron Crafting Table. ;)

7. cellispere

cellispere Big Damn Hero

Hiya! So I'm having a bit of an issue with your mod, I removed your mod (in an attempt to solve another modding problem) and found that when I did, I can't see my characters anymore, and it's not just me but it also happened to two of my friends as well. The characters are still in the player folder, they just don't show up in game. I have no idea what is going on. Can you or anyone help me with this?

8. NeoVanAlemania

I'm sure the problem is that you logged out with active potion effects and deinstalled the mod?
    If you remove the mod with active effects, the game can't initiate the savegame anymore, because the game can't load the effects. ;)

You have to reinstall the mod, load the character and wait until the effects are gone.

Last edited: Jun 20, 2015
  9. Aegis J Hyena

Aegis J Hyena Existential Complex

Will this be updated for Pleased Giraffe?

10. NeoVanAlemania

11. CaelThunderwing

CaelThunderwing Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Thanks for the update to Pleased Giraffe~!

12. Spacesuit1129

Spacesuit1129 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Haha, I almost made the exact same mod! I was going to update the old StimLab mod! Well, good luck, from the looks of things, you did a good job!

13. Caudyr

Caudyr Black Hole Surfer

o.ob

I wasn't even sure this NEEDED updating, since it fired up fine for me w/it installed...but...yay for fixing it! :D

14. Aegis J Hyena

I still use this along with FU (even though FU sometimes has superior healing plants). Nice to have many different options when crafting healing.

15. NeoVanAlemania

NeoVanAlemania updated Medical Potions with a new update entry:

Potion System Overhaul

Read the rest of this update entry...

16. NeoVanAlemania

17. Aegis J Hyena

Error: Could not apply patch from backend: MedicalPotions_v1.10. Caused by: (JsonPatchException) Could not apply patch to base. (JsonPatchException) Could not apply operation to base. (TraversalException) Index 1 out of range in pathApply("/basicMonsterTreasure/1/1/fill")

I do believe you need to update for Glad Giraffe...

18. Aegis J Hyena

Drat. I liked this mod too. Oh well, into the trash it goes until (if?) it gets updated... heh.

19. joneau

joneau Void-Bound Voyager

is this addon to be updated to work on 1.0 ?

20. NeoVanAlemania

I worked on an update for 1.0 but I figured out that Medical Potions is mostly useless. The crafting station for food in vanilla Starbound is great and the craftable stimpacks covers almost all buff effects. I think the mod is not very useful tough... :eek: