1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Hylian Weapons of Legends (1.3.3 Version) 0.6.0

Craft weapons, items, armors, etc. from The Legend of Zelda series!

1. L3W

L3W Ketchup Robot

That's interesting because I've had no problems with breaking pots when standing on top of them so far. I am going to do some tests with the hit detection and see if moving it back a bit helps.

Last edited: Aug 24, 2015
  2. Xavier Darkheart

Xavier Darkheart Pangalactic Porcupine

The issue tends to come from the small pill shaped items found all over the place mainly.

3. L3W

L3W Ketchup Robot

I am having some trouble getting the weapons and items to show up properly without using /admin. It was working correctly before the recent Unstable update today. I was playing on one of my characters and they can access the weapons and items without /admin. I really need to figure out a solution to this problem, but I don't have any idea how to fix it atm. I will look into it once Starbound Pleased Giraffe updates to the stable version.

Last edited: Aug 25, 2015
  4. L3W

L3W Ketchup Robot

L3W updated Hylian Weapons of Legends [Pleased Giraffe][Unstable] with a new update entry:

Grumble, grumble...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Omekk likes this.
  5. Omekk

Omekk Pangalactic Porcupine

6. L3W

L3W Ketchup Robot

Last edited: Aug 25, 2015
  7. WeswePengu

WeswePengu Title Not Found

I sent you a message about your shield crafting recipe issue. Hope it helps.

8. L3W

L3W Ketchup Robot

Thanks! I hope it does because It would be nice to have the shields available for everyone to use without using /admin.

9. L3W

L3W Ketchup Robot

L3W updated Hylian Weapons of Legends [Pleased Giraffe] with a new update entry:

BUY SOMETHIN' WILL YA?

Last edited: Aug 26, 2015
    WeswePengu likes this.
  10. L3W

L3W Ketchup Robot

L3W updated Hylian Weapons of Legends with a new update entry:

I bet with those long ears you can hear the voices...

Last edited: Aug 27, 2015
  11. L3W

L3W Ketchup Robot

I am working on the next update. I have a few changes and some new stuff as well! Now that I got my screenshots to work. I will be posting pictures as well!

12. haynesy566

haynesy566 Heliosphere

Hi @L3W I would love to feature this amazing mod in my Starbound Extended Modpack! This modpack centralises around extended the current Starbound experience by adding wonderful mods such as your own. I feel that allowing your mod to be featured in this modpack will allow for you to promote your mod even more! Look forward to hearing from you!

13. L3W

L3W Ketchup Robot

I am not sure. I need some more time to think about it.

haynesy566 likes this.
  14. L3W

L3W Ketchup Robot

Ok, so here is how I will do updates:
    1. There will be no scheduled release days. I will release a new update to the mod when I feel it's ready. Just because I don't release something every week doesn't mean I am not working on my mod.
    2. When Starbound updates into a new version (like from Spirited to Pleased) then I will try to make sure it gets updated asap. Sometimes the code breaks a lot more things than I thought it would, so it takes time.
    3. Updates won't always be massive. Some might be small updates, but I will try to add at least one new thing.

15. stephanreiken

stephanreiken Pangalactic Porcupine

All I really want to see out of this mod is the announcement that it is more or less balanced, that the crafted items have stats suitable to the tier they can be crafted at.

16. L3W

L3W Ketchup Robot

I am working on balancing the weapons and items properly. The problem is that the vanilla tier system is no good imo. Weapons feel too weak and trying to make them balanced just right is tough especially since I want to make unique crafting recipes for certain ones. I even tried to match them based off of how the vanilla weapons are and even tweaked them after testing them out in the quest dungeons, but they were still too weak. It's basically at this point trial and error.

17. malibu1988

malibu1988 Void-Bound Voyager

18. L3W

L3W Ketchup Robot

Do you have WinRAR or 7zip? If not then get one of those. If you have one of those then when you click on the link it should download a folder called Hylian Weapons of Legends for you to extract to your desktop or wherever you want.

malibu1988 likes this.
  19. malibu1988

malibu1988 Void-Bound Voyager

worked like a charm thank you very much ^_^

20. L3W

L3W Ketchup Robot

I am glad I could help! ^_^

I am actually planning on doing an update sometime soon! So, I hope you look forward to it. If you check my front page I listed all the items that are coming out next![DOUBLEPOST=1441570757][/DOUBLEPOST]Don't worry about the weapon damage or the crafting recipes because I am reworking them for the next update.