1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Outdated Hunting+ Incarnate V4.3

Many new features to a sort of 'forgotten' feature, hunting

1. Wulf_Oman

Wulf_Oman Existential Complex

Weird, never heard of that. Must be a bug of some kind. Thank you for reporting it though.

2. Wulf_Oman

3. Wulf_Oman

Sorry if you guys saw the update spam; the forums were being glichy

4. Wulf_Oman

5. crushinblue

crushinblue Void-Bound Voyager

Hi again Wulf_Oman!

Um... as you already guessed from this post, I am using This mod on top of the Hunting+ Incarnate and the Atomworks :3

When I craft diamond hunting knife using Power Crystal Station in the Crystalworks mod, I couldn't get the blueprint for the Peridot hunting knife. I bump my head couple times to figure out the reason.

So far, I found that Gem Hunting Knife are defined also in Hunting+ Incarnate without "learnBlueprintsOnPickup" values. Could it be the reason? If I get rid of the folder in Hunting+ Incarnate, everything works well.

The folder is located at items/swords/other/gemknife.

Hope it helps. Thanks for the great mods!

6. Wulf_Oman

Very much a possibility. I'll look into it; I probably removed the blueprintOnPickup on accident

Edit: It should work, that's a bit odd. Has it already been unlocked?

Last edited: Apr 23, 2015
  7. crushinblue

Nope, I could only see the Diamond Hunting Knife on the crafting window.
    After crafting it, I couldn't see blueprints for the Peridot hunting knife.
    Even in player.config.patch, only Diamond Hunting Knife is defined as default craftable item among all gem-based hunting knives.

Oh, by the way, those gem hunting knives are appeared on Power Crystal Station. Is it because I used those two mods at the same time?
    :confused:

8. Wulf_Oman

Correct, they're meant as an addon if you use both at the same time.

9. Draylynn

Draylynn Void-Bound Voyager

Getting FPS drops when engaging mobs in combat with this mod (it's quite infuriating to the point I will at some point throw my keyboard out the window), not sure what I can provide to help debug it.

10. crushinblue

I tried to use a new character with your mods, and I can craft a Peridot hunting knife without a problem. I guess the problem persisted only for the character I used, though it was a bit odd like you said :S

Anyway, thanks for the help :D!

11. Wulf_Oman

Well I did update it so that may have helped

I have no idea why. All I did was edit an existing treasurepool (maybe a different mod loads after and changes it more?) and added weapons that deal the exact same damage type as bows; so honestly I wouldn't know either

12. DrunkenPirate

DrunkenPirate Void-Bound Voyager

Hello. I Can confirm the FPS drops, not exactly in combat, but when simply using any weapon. If using your mods (including Atomworks and Crystalworks) alone no FPS drop occur, but if using with mods like StarMount it lags for like 0.25-0.5 seconds. Not exactly gamebreaking, but very annoying. Also there is some mod in my collection which conflicts with both this mod and StarMount, which produces the same lag in both cases (unknown mod + your mod = fps lag, unknown mod + starmount = fps lag, your mod + starmount = fps lag), so I guess it is about the same variable all three mods are editing. I will ask the same question to the author of the StarMount, but concerning this lag in general.

I like your mods very much and would appreciate if you sort something out of it.

13. Wulf_Oman

That's really odd, then. I'll definitely look into it

Edit: Can you provide your starbound.log?

Last edited: May 4, 2015
  14. Wulf_Oman

I'm not getting any FPS drops (except occasionally when I kill monsters - but not all the time. No clue if that's what you mean) at all with Starmount and Hunting+ Incarnate installed. Tested a few minutes ago. I will need your starbound logs for sure; or anyone who's getting the issue, really.

15. Wulf_Oman

16. Gevouden

Gevouden Big Damn Hero

I have crystworks , atomworks and hunting incarnate installed together , and got a duplicate item error with the platinumhuntingcrossbow .

I'm not sure if its a conflict in your mods, but it seemed most likely, so I uploaded my log.

Attached Files:

17. Wulf_Oman

I wouldn't be surprised, thanks for reporting it. I'm working on an update right now for Crystalworks itself - then I'll correct it

18. Wulf_Oman

19. VarekRaith

VarekRaith Phantasmal Quasar

Hello.
    Is this compatible with Wild Things?

20. Wulf_Oman

Never heard of it - link?
    But unless it adds items that already exist in this mod (AKA: Duplicate Entries) then it should be
    If it adds mobs yes since this just edits the hunting.damage treasurepool (which is in fact a vanilla damage/treasurepool type)

21. VarekRaith

VarekRaith Phantasmal Quasar

Here you go.
    http://community.playstarbound.com/resources/wild-things.2338/

22. Wulf_Oman

Should work fine
    I don't see anything that could cause issues (Unless he added duplicate items? Although I can't exactly check right now, so you may have to test it)
    It's a neat mod though; adds a lot of stuff I could only dream of doing (with my current knowledge)