1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Hunting+ Incarnate V4.3

Many new features to a sort of 'forgotten' feature, hunting

1. Wulf_Oman
    Disclaimer and Update: I will no longer be modding for a while...or honestly if I'll even come back at some point. I'm focusing on a lot of other stuff within real life at the moment, including schooling. However, all of my mods are rather "Open Source", so if anyone from the community wants to update any of them in the future - I give full rights to do so. I would, however, at least like to know about any updates or additions! I'm always excited to hear new ideas and such; the only other thing I ask is to at least mention that the original was created by me somewhere.
    The original Koala files can be found here

Hunting+ Incarnate Overview

Make sure you fully uninstall any old versions of this mod before installing new ones.

Please report mod conflicts immediately with your starbound.log and I'll see to them

Before you uninstall: Remove ANY armor you have equipped that supplies special effects. If you don't, it may make your character unplayable until you reinstall the mods.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

This mod adds 70+ new/fixed items; 9 Tiered Knives, 9 Special Knives, 7 Bow Fixes, 9 Rifles, 15 Infantry Upgrades, 4 custom back-lights, 24 Hunting-based Armor pieces, 3 new bandages, and a new type of refinery (Biostudying Device)
    If you download Atomworks Rebirth (Once released) and use it with Hunting+ Incarnate you'll have access to 9 metallic hunting knives and 6 metallic hunting crossbows
    All of the infantry pieces have different uses and also the neglected playstyle around the feature of hunting. This even adds tiered drops for the current hunting.

Tier 1-4 Knives, Bows, and Rifles can be crafted at anvils and crafting tables
    Tier 5-6 Knives can be crafted at the separator table
    Tier 5-6 Guns and Bows can be crafted at the manipulator or accelerator table
    Tier 1-4 Hunting Armor can be crafted in the "C" menu
    Tier 5-6 Melee Hunting Armor can be crafted at the separator table
    Tier 5-6 Ranged Hunting Armor can be crafted at the manipulator or accelerator table
    Snow Infantry Upgrades and Backpacks are crafted at the spinning wheel
    Missions and quests will be implemented eventually

Tier 1:
    Leather, Alien Meat, Rib Meat, Poultry
    Tier 2: Pixels, Bones, Cell MATERIA
    Tier 3: Monster Plates
    Tier 4: Cell MATTER, Alien Bacon
    Tier 5: Pelt, Oculemon, Flesh Strands
    Tier 6: Tentacles, Fish

[Note: Each tier can also get all items listed before it (And not just what is stated after the colon)]
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Crystalworks Rebirth can be found here
    Atomworks Rebirth can be found here
    My Other Mods can be found here
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.
    Lirius likes this.

Recent Updates

1. Infantry Fixed
  2. Fixed Rifles Being Uncraftable
  3. Bug Fixes

Recent Reviews

1. projectmayhem
    projectmayhem
    5/5,
    Version: V4.3
    I'll be updating this mod this weekend :) I'll make sure to post a link to your page
  2. newsaga88
    newsaga88
    4/5,
    Error: Exception raised during Root finishLoad: (ItemException) Duplicate item name 'feroziumbow' found
  3. Revenzous
    Revenzous
    5/5,
    Good
  4. sikerow
    sikerow
    5/5,
    awesome mod but can i have permission to use this mod in my modpack?
  5. Cuddlepuff
    Cuddlepuff
    4/5,
    Version: V3.0
    I just want to know if it's possible to bring hunger bar back to Starbound, because if so I might try to do this and it would go well with this mod
    1. Wulf_Oman
      Author's Response
      If you figure it out - please do! It made this rather useful for more then just buffs and (now) unique drops
  6. Sooperking89
    Sooperking89
    5/5,
    Version: V2.5
    -
  7. Vuldreg
    Vuldreg
    5/5,
    Version: V1.1
    It's great to see this mod is back, I've been wanting to get back to using bows.
    1. Wulf_Oman
      Author's Response
      Thank you, I'm also glad to be back at modding after such a long and tedious (yet eventful) break from it
  8. Moxxit
    Moxxit
    5/5,
    Version: V1.1
    Love the new bows it also makes me feel like Rambo so that's fantastical.
  9. greenRAM
    greenRAM
    5/5,
    Version: V1
    Glad to see the rebirth of an essential mod.
    1. Wulf_Oman
      Author's Response
      Essential mod? Wow, that's one of the best compliments I've gotten.