1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED FrackinUniverse 6.4.3

Enhance your starbound experience in every area. Massive mod.

1. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

2. MiamotoRei

MiamotoRei Starship Captain

When did you added Feast of Fire and Smoke support? I looked through update logs but didn't find any, except last update where bandit tower was.

3. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

We didn't. The person that made the towers in the first place is a contributor, and decided to make an FU version :)

4. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

5. once set

once set Space Hobo

any idea why is this happening?

Attached Files:

6. once set

once set Space Hobo

game was working fine before i pasted frackin mod in the mod folder starbound, it has also increased startup time to 5-6 mins but i don't mind it as long as this problem is resolved.

7. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

nothing to do with FU whatsoever:

22:54:04.458] [Error] Could not apply patch from file /interface.config.patch in source: ..\mods\containeruitweak.pak. Caused by: (JsonPatchException)

you dont need ceiling sprinklers: fu has its own. Weapon Assembly is directly incompatible with FU and is listed as such on the main page.

as for startup: yea, you installed the unpack version of FU. Start time will be longer. Unavoidable as its 80,000 files loading :)

8. once set

once set Space Hobo

thank you so much for replying . i saw a video on packing mods ill try to do the same

Last edited: Jul 15, 2020
  9. Abbra

Abbra Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hi, got some trouble with mech activating quest. When first teleported to the quest location mech do not have health and energy bar, and do not moves. I had to return to outpost and start that quest again (it worked second time). Also ai said that i can search containers in that first location, but there is no containers there. I am ended up in wrong location somehow or its old ai tip? (Sorry for my english)

10. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

containers are moved to the end of the mission. i guess i forgot to update the text.
    the mech not starting with fuel is because you have a minor conflict installed. This is a common issue, but wont be a problem after that first reload , so youre fine.

11. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

12. 69Dante

69Dante Intergalactic Tourist

Según la información, parece un gran mod, pero tengo un problema al descargar, y es que cuando haces clic en el botón de descarga, solo se carga y no se descarga.
    Por favor ayuda con este problema que tengo :llorar:

Attached Files:

13. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

I dont speak your language, and neither does anyone on my staff. Nor does a screenshot of your downloader help us. If your country is restricting data, or your ISP is, we cannot help you. Github works fine. best of luck.

14. matthew57778

matthew57778 Phantasmal Quasar

Shadow grenade launchers don't fire anything.

15. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

log please.

16. matthew57778

Here.
    [23:32:37.375] [Info] SIP: Started adding 21 items to the list!
    [23:32:55.750] [Warn] Could not spawn Projectile of type 'shadowplasmaimpactgrenadestatus', exception caught: (ProjectileDatabaseException) Unknown projectile with typeName shadowplasmaimpactgrenadestatus.
    [23:32:57.909] [Warn] Could not spawn Projectile of type 'shadowplasmaimpactgrenadestatus', exception caught: (ProjectileDatabaseException) Unknown projectile with typeName shadowplasmaimpactgrenadestatus.
    [23:33:00.028] [Warn] Could not spawn Projectile of type 'shadowplasmaimpactgrenadestatus', exception caught: (ProjectileDatabaseException) Unknown projectile with typeName shadowplasmaimpactgrenadestatus.
    [23:33:02.150] [Warn] Could not spawn Projectile of type 'shadowplasmaimpactgrenadestatus', exception caught: (ProjectileDatabaseException) Unknown projectile with typeName shadowplasmaimpactgrenadestatus.
    [23:33:04.426] [Warn] Could not spawn Projectile of type 'shadowplasmaimpactgrenadestatus', exception caught: (ProjectileDatabaseException) Unknown projectile with typeName shadowplasmaimpactgrenadestatus.
    [23:33:06.536] [Warn] Could not spawn Projectile of type 'shadowplasmaimpactgrenadestatus', exception caught: (ProjectileDatabaseException) Unknown projectile with typeName shadowplasmaimpactgrenadestatus.
    [23:33:33.867] [Warn] Could not spawn Projectile of type 'radioactiveplasmaimpactgrenadestatus', exception caught: (ProjectileDatabaseException) Unknown projectile with typeName radioactiveplasmaimpactgrenadestatus.
    [23:33:37.509] [Warn] Could not spawn Projectile of type 'radioactiveplasmaimpactgrenadestatus', exception caught: (ProjectileDatabaseException) Unknown projectile with typeName radioactiveplasmaimpactgrenadestatus.
    [23:33:47.763] [Warn] Could not spawn Projectile of type 'radioactiveproximityminestatus', exception caught: (ProjectileDatabaseException) Unknown projectile with typeName radioactiveproximityminestatus.
    [23:33:57.931] [Warn] Could not spawn Projectile of type 'shadowplasmaimpactgrenadestatus', exception caught: (ProjectileDatabaseException) Unknown projectile with typeName shadowplasmaimpactgrenadestatus.
    [23:34:01.026] [Warn] Could not spawn Projectile of type 'shadowplasmaimpactgrenadestatus', exception caught: (ProjectileDatabaseException) Unknown projectile with typeName shadowplasmaimpactgrenadestatus.
    [23:34:17.160] [Warn] Could not spawn Projectile of type 'cosmicproximityminestatus', exception caught: (ProjectileDatabaseException) Unknown projectile with typeName cosmicproximityminestatus.
    [23:34:19.008] [Warn] Could not spawn Projectile of type 'cosmicproximityminestatus', exception caught: (ProjectileDatabaseException) Unknown projectile with typeName cosmicproximityminestatus.
    [23:34:20.883] [Warn] Could not spawn Projectile of type 'cosmicproximityminestatus', exception caught: (ProjectileDatabaseException) Unknown projectile with typeName cosmicproximityminestatus.
    [23:34:27.272] [Info] UniverseClient: Client disconnecting...

Attached Files:

17. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

18. matthew57778

How do i make custom ships compatible with frackin universe's BYOS system

19. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

You don't. That's the whole point heh. I mean, you could maybe brute force it, but not on an existing ship

20. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time