1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED FrackinUniverse 6.4.22

Enhance your starbound experience in every area. Massive mod.

1. container7799

container7799 Big Damn Hero

2. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

going to need more information than this dude. It doesn't say what you did, you have given no indication on what you were trying to spawn, and I see several errors in here not related directly to FU at all. So yea, need more info.

also, whatever you have in mods/contents.pak ? should probably be unpacked.

3. container7799

hmm ... what other data can I provide to find out what process led to the accident? and where can I get them? there are a lot of mistakes not related to FU, I agree. But a deadly failure writes something about monsters:
    1. [11] 66b4a9 Star::MonsterDatabase::monsterFamily
    2. [12] 66bb8e Star::MonsterDatabase::monsterVariant
    3. [13] a98ef7 Star::LuaBindings::WorldCallbacks::spawnMonster
    4. [14] a5ac0c std::_Invoker_functor::_Call<Star::Maybe<int> (__cdecl*const &)(Star::World *,Star::String const &,Star::Vector<float,2> const &,Star::Maybe<Star::MapMixin<Star::FlatHashMap<Star::String,Star::Json,Star::hash<Star::String,void>,std::equal_to<Star::String>,std::allocator<std::pair<Star::String const ,Star::Json> > > > > const &),Star::World * const &,Star::String,Star::Vector<float,2>,Star::Maybe<Star::MapMixin<Star::FlatHashMap<Star::String,Star::Json,Star::hash<Star::String,void>,std::equal_to<Star::String>,std::allocator<std::pair<Star::String const ,Star::Json> > > > > >

and it happens only on the ship.

or you want to say that a fatal accident did not come from a particular process, but because of a large number of registered errors?

4. Mooncalf99

Mooncalf99 Spaceman Spiff

Exceptional Honeycombs can be centrifuged now... but they don't produce any jarrable honey.

5. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

if it only happens on your ship: you probably have a race mod with a messed up pet. Provided you arent manually spawning it.

if you *are* manually spawning it, what creature is it ? That helps to know. So does actually providing your log as instructed, instead of a useless snippet. Either attach it, or I'm done with this issue and you're on your own. Thanks. I can't do anything more without it.

Last edited: Oct 22, 2017
  6. crazz2323

crazz2323 Yeah, You!

Is there any mods I should use/compliment well with Frackin Universe? I noticed it talked about Starteck in some of the networking user guides on my character but its only in Alpha. I do have Frackin Sounds and Frackin Races added. Thank you so much for this mod!

7. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

sayter updated FrackinUniverse with a new update entry:

Read the rest of this update entry...

8. Mooncalf99

Um, why? Why shouldn't we be able to do that? What is this supposed to accomplish? What problem does this correct? (Especially since you say it will cause issues)

Another thing. I've discovered an issue with the Hydroponic Trays. It seems that leaving the cell and returning causes them to "forget" the seed they're loaded with, which in turn means they have to use one of the extra seeds in the tray, if any... which means that, if you go back and forth a lot, it will quickly eat up all seeds and stop producing. I have a bunch of trays on my ship, and after dying and respawning a lot against a certain evil fleet, several of my crops had just disappeared.

Hopalongtom likes this.
  9. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

because your ship pet wont block your goddamned chair anymore!

adaxe likes this.
  10. creept0man

creept0man Void-Bound Voyager

Same problem with seeds in hydroponic trays after last update.

Hopalongtom likes this.
  11. Mooncalf99

Update: Problem with seeds disappearing happens even when I'm in the same cell, if I walk too far away from them for a while. (I.e. causing that area to unload.) I've set up a Watcher, but I'm not sure if it helps any.

12. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

sayter updated FrackinUniverse with a new update entry:

Read the rest of this update entry...

13. container7799

I found that it causes a mistake on the ship! After cleaning from the ship "Gene storage", as well as another container for walls for 128 slots from FU, the error disappeared. After some time, I noticed some white flying particles on board. I can provide a screen.

14. Nightmaster

Nightmaster Pangalactic Porcupine

Hello guys I need some help here.

I recently finished the game in vanilla and today I installed the frackin mod. I deleted my universe folder first (I made a backup just in case).

I noticed that ester and the door to the Ruin are set as if I never did the entire questline. How can I solve that?

15. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

by not deleting your universe folder :) the main-game progress is linked to said universe folder. Hence backing up. I still recommend a fresh universe, though. You'll be too tempted to rush things otherwise.

Alternatively, just start a brand new character and trust that the game will toss you in a newly generated area at startup so you can utilize the new content from the start.

16. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

screencap simply wont be useful.

I generally don't store mass quantities of goods on a ship, or much of anything at all for that matter. Just in case crap like this happens for any reason. It isn't an issue with FU containers though, so I can't say for sure what is even going on. Nothing much in your log that tells anything, and I can't replicate the issue with FU containers (since ive never had them cause a problem in 4+ years)

however, it could be something that was *in* those containers.

17. Nightmaster

Nightmaster Pangalactic Porcupine

Do you know which files to keep from the old universe?

In which file is my progress of the storyline stored?

18. Senpai Deviljo

Senpai Deviljo Cosmic Narwhal

Btw is the elder cleaver is consider a greatsword or a katana? Because i notice my nightar race don't do shadow strike with it. Either that or the Plasma Light Pack counters nightar racial ability. Fun fact: is the Plasma Light Pack suppose to be able to be a optional light source for the solar panels? Because when i near some of my panels they lighted up like if it was morning but it was at night and it was charging my batteries.

19. container7799

we must do testing this bug.
    1. I will place these containers on the planet, throw a bunch of goods of different kinds in them. first vanilla, then from FU, then from the rest of the mods. I'll see if this error is on the planets.
    2. I will place these containers on the ship empty. perhaps the case is really in the filling.

20. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

the containers are fine.