1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Extended Story 1.5.4.6

Adds a lot of content to Starbound including weapons, biomes, dungeons, and bosses.

1. Joseph K

Joseph K Giant Laser Beams

Well, I'm planning to have you meet Asra Nox after going through a gateway the Occasus Cult constructed that leads into a giant vault in another dimension. In the giant chamber she waits for you near giant machine constructed with ancient technology she gathered from other vaults (including one that you go through for the mod's first mission). The machine is designed to draw in the power The Ruin and The True Ruin released when they died. After a long cutscene (which can be skipped) where she talks about why she's doing all of this she activates the machine and absorbs the combined power of The Ruin and The True Ruin. When the dust clears you're on a platform floating in a clear sky facing the powerful god-like being that Asra Nox has turned into. She'll look basically like her self, but surging with power and probably with large wings and a large blazing sword. I'm not going to tell you much else because spoilers, but I plane to make it so that you can't use admin mode in the mod's missions.

2. Lunar Eye Gaming

Lunar Eye Gaming Phantasmal Quasar

You should. It's a good game. It's still your decision though.

3. Joseph K

Okay, I'll be sure to check it out at some point.

4. Catherine Franz

Catherine Franz Spaceman Spiff

hehe..good luck getting past *how to spoiler?* White Palace / doing the "best" ending

5. Catherine Franz

Hmmm I kinda like the human boss rather than the big baddy like most other rpg games...Better add platforming too and I wonder if she'll have phases like my fav. boss of this mod *that black eye that reks me all the time*?

6. Joseph K

I may not sound that flashy and epic, but don't worry, it will be ;)

7. Catherine Franz

Lemme guess...yer gon' give the player the ONLY weap that can damage her for balance...

EDIT:Btw can you make a patch for rpg mod? The affinity system makes an exploit for those who are literally resistant to it...

EX:Fire -> fire dg ez
    ICE -> ** ez and etc etc
    upload_2019-1-30_11-23-16.png

Last edited: Jan 30, 2019
  8. SpazDiesFirst360.0

SpazDiesFirst360.0 Phantasmal Quasar

Yeah, that may need to be patched. However, 360% is overkill, as 100% is all that is needed to become immune to that damage type.

9. Catherine Franz

It's prolly from the Epp + my augments...

10. Joseph K

Maybe... don't know how that mod works though.

11. Lunar Eye Gaming

12. Joseph K

13. Capt_slowpoke

Capt_slowpoke Phantasmal Quasar

Are the additional planet types extremely rare? I have a few other planet spawning mods installed, the main one being United Systems Expansion, and Truespace as well. I'm not seeing any of the Extended Story high tier planets like the halloween, voltage, inferno, etc., and I've checked probably a couple hundred stars at this point. Is there a patch for something I'm missing or is the rarity severely diluted because of the other planet types being added? Is there a way to search for a specific planet type?

14. Lunar Eye Gaming

TrueSpace is supposed to have compatibility with Extended Story, but only the workshop version has this feature.

15. Capt_slowpoke

Capt_slowpoke Phantasmal Quasar

Yeah it was working before with truespace. I am wondering if US:E is causing them not to spawn at all, or if they're just very rare and I need to look more.

16. Lunar Eye Gaming

Specific biomes tend to be less common as you install more mods with biomes. It also only occurs if said biomes actually spawn

17. Lunar Eye Gaming

Lunar Eye Gaming updated Extended Story with a new update entry:

Release 1.5.3

Read the rest of this update entry...

Catherine Franz likes this.
  18. Catherine Franz

Maybe you can try making the dark matter pickaxe at least 2 hit or 1 hit blocks on 5x5 or larger with uhh larger energy needed?

EDIT:Love the new boss replacement btw but it's kinda bugged for me

Last edited: Feb 25, 2019
  19. Lunar Eye Gaming

Lunar Eye Gaming updated Extended Story with a new update entry:

Release 1.5.3.1

Read the rest of this update entry...

20. Joseph K

Where do you encounter this now Erchius type?