RELEASED Bulbaswat's Pokemon Pet Mods (And Others)

Discussion in 'Pets/Horses' started by bulbaswat, Mar 22, 2016.

Tags:
?

Quality or Quantity?

Poll closed Apr 2, 2016.
  1. Quality

29 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. Quantity

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Faythe

Faythe Pangalactic Porcupine

yep the one I sent you though I believe you said already that there was a new cursor for that one just hard on my eyes to be missing the bouncy box...

• bulbaswat

bulbaswat Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Okay I'll take a break from reading to do that now. I was having trouble focusing anyways.

Edit: Okay, it's done now, I will send you a link to it. The download will only be there temporarily, so make sure to make a backup of it in case you need to get it again. I'll probably take it down once I get on tomorrow.

Another Edit: I have removed the file from the temporary download now

Last edited: Apr 3, 2016
      • bulbaswat

Okay, so I've just uploaded some Persian stuff and added that to the OP. Once again, the original was made by Xaviikinz, I just added to that with his permission.

I've also changed some other various things in the OP. Nothing major really, but I did finally update the blurb for Ninetales to indicate the changes and additions I made recently.

• bulbaswat

Another update, added Buizel stuff as an addition to Xaviikinz's mod.

Made one more small update to current plans in the OP, mentioning that I'm currently learning to sprite.

• Destany89

Destany89 Cosmic Narwhal

There's a ponyta sprite swap for the horse. If you didn't know about it :)

Also can I request a black Persian with a blue gem? Its an oc of mine and I have no idea how to make sprites.

• bulbaswat

Yeah, I know about the ponyta horse, but someone requested to have it as a dog. I don't know why, but I thought it was, "amusing" to me shall we say, so I'm considering doing it.

As for that request of yours, sure. I'll see about putting something together real quick, but if you have some specific colors picked out (as in rgb codes, or the like, even just an image that has the specific shade you want would be useful), that would be helpful. I'll make one from my choice of shades now though and see if you like that. If it doesn't look quite right when I show it to you, feel free to suggest a change.

Edit: Oh yeah, and what about the ears? Are both the inner and outer ear black as well? Or are they different from the rest?

• Destany89

Destany89 Cosmic Narwhal

Just basic blue for gem and black for the body. And ears are same as regular persian like the pic basically but blue gem.

Attached Files:

• bulbaswat

BTW, did you get permission to use that as a reference for this? It's always important to get permission before you use someone else's work for something.

• bulbaswat

I have a few basic examples that I would like you to look at. I just need to know which gem colouration you prefer between the two blue ones, with normal gem there for comparison. Tell me anything you don't like or anything you particularly do like, anything you want to have changed.

upload_2016-4-4_0-13-34.png

Last edited: Apr 4, 2016
                      ZarKii likes this.
                    • Destany89

Destany89 Cosmic Narwhal

No sorry I've had it on my phone for a while from Google. Next time I'll make sure to get permission.

• Destany89

Destany89 Cosmic Narwhal

The one in the middle looks perfect :) it's exact color I was picturing actually. You are so awesome BTW for this!

• bulbaswat

Okay, well it shouldn't be too bad. The most reference I took from it was about four colors and made some others to match that scheme myself.

Glad to hear the middle one works :D! Will get to work on the rest of it now.

Last edited: Apr 4, 2016
                            Destany89 likes this.
                          • Destany89

Destany89 Cosmic Narwhal

It feels like Christmas right now lol

bulbaswat likes this.
                            • bulbaswat

Okay, I just finished uploading the finished products. I will now send you a message with the link for the temporary download.

If you want me to upload them normally and add them to the OP for everyone to freely use, just say so. I'm only doing it this way because you did say it was an OC, and thought you might want to keep it for yourself.

• Destany89

Destany89 Cosmic Narwhal

I have no problem with other people using it. Awesome things like this should be shared :)

• bulbaswat

Oh, well in that case, ignore the temp link I just sent you. I shall move them to the Persian download link in the OP.

Here's a preview of them.
                                  upload_2016-4-4_2-51-25.png
                                  Blue Eye Icon upload_2016-4-4_2-49-49.png
                                  Red Eye Icon upload_2016-4-4_2-50-32.png

• bulbaswat

So while uploading that last thing, I noticed that it's not indicating that people can access the shinies of Buizel or Persian. I think I have made a fix for it now, and would appreciate it if someone could go through and check that they can access all the downloads, that would be very nice of you. I also added my sort of policy on requests above the updates section, so read that before making a request.

So yeah, I think that'll be the last of my activity for the night, it's 3 in the morning here. I shall return in maybe 10-12 hours at the latest.

• Destany89

Destany89 Cosmic Narwhal

I was able to access them all. And earlier before my request I downloaded the Persian shiny just fine

bulbaswat likes this.
                                      • bulbaswat

Glad to hear. Thanks for testing the links for me :)

But now I will actually go to bed. It's almost morning...

• Cattapillar

Cattapillar Poptop Tamer

I need a Ninetales on my farm.