1. If you need help with your pre-order or technical support for Starbound, please use the support forum instead. Do not post Starbound-related things here.

Community Badge Nomination Thread 2.0

Discussion in 'General Forum Help' started by The | Suit, Apr 28, 2017.

1. Enkiyr

Enkiyr Void-Bound Voyager

Well I don't know how this thread works, but if it's not the case, we should at least know if the nominated persons have or not the badge they were nominated for.
    I do not question the work of the moderators, but take this as an important note of one of your fan : give us news. Even if it's bads news, give us news. :)

2. Hel

Hel ✨ Johto's Finest ✨ Forum Moderator

I agree on these two. Having read and checked out everything provided.

Enjoy your new badges @Rex Blackbeak and @Bonabopn

EDIT:

I wasn't sure on that particular badge for Jonesy. There's no denying he's a big influence on a huge percentage of the community.

Instead of Busy Bee, Congrats @Jonesy for being awarded the A for Amazing badge!

Last edited: Sep 10, 2017
  3. Surenu

Surenu The End of Time

Give This Person A Badge!
    For Who: @Hel
    For Which badge: A for Amazing
    For Why: Running the awesomest chatroom thread to ever grace the interwebs with its presence, consistently being a fun and friendly person to be around and generally being a shining beacon of light in a dark, dark world ~

4. Hel

I second this c:

Thanks for the nomination Su <3

5. Waffle-Chan

Waffle-Chan Guest

For Who: @Surenu
    For Which badge: A for Amazing
    For Why: Mr. Surenu has been a large part of the community for a while now, and should be shown a thanks for this. Although Surenu has only been active since late 2016, he's definitely solidified himself as a part of our lovely community.

For Who: @MilkCalf
    For Which badge: Heart of Gold
    For Why: This calf is an incredibly kind person who's active on these forums. They really deserve this badge! I was going to link some examples of Calfie cuddling people and showing them some love, but there's too many!

6. MilkCalf

MilkCalf Supernova

7. Hel

Sorry. I am going to have to decline this. Since @Firepaw Da Cat asked if MilkCalf could post this for him.

8. Crossfang

Crossfang Supernova

Hey ! That's biased! xD

9. Hel

It isnt, cus I cant award them to myself :c

10. Biirdy Daysleeper

Biirdy Daysleeper Weight of the Sky

Heart of Gold is for generosity, so it should be something like A for Amazing or Social Butterfly. ;)

Since I'm posting here, congrats to all the new medalled fellows ! :party:

11. MilkCalf

MilkCalf Supernova

I don't think I have an espesially great post and I'm not as social as I used to be. I personally think Random Act Of Kindness would be more fitting. Not that I'd complain about any lol.

12. Waffle-Chan

Waffle-Chan Guest

I still think they deserve the Heart of Gold :casper:

MilkCalf and The Purple Dragon like this.
  13. Biirdy Daysleeper

For Who: @SivCorp
    For Which badge: The Architect
    For Why: For his numerous ships he made, visible in this thread : https://community.playstarbound.com/threads/lets-see-your-ship.43941/ (I don't know how many there is, but there's a bunch on the latest pages)

For Who: @Pohany
    For Which badge: The Architect
    For Why: For his numerous ships he made, on the same thread just above, and also for his houses visible in this thread : https://community.playstarbound.com/threads/show-off-your-house-d.37292/ (same here, there's some of them in the latest pages but I don't know how many there's exactly)

14. The Purple Dragon

The Purple Dragon Master Astronaut

I can get behind this, also there are others in the show us your base thread.

15. Biirdy Daysleeper

There's plenty of person who creates great stuff so I just choosed these two because they are quite active, but if you see another talented member feel free to nominate them~ :3

Waffle-Chan likes this.
  16. Waffle-Chan

Waffle-Chan Guest

17. Waffle-Chan

Waffle-Chan Guest

I guess my nomination will stay silenced for now...

(Sorry for double-posting BTW)

18. Pangaea

Pangaea Forum Moderator

Are the modding badges specific to Starbound? Or can they be awarded to a user who helps a lot in the Stawdew Valley modding section?

Waffle-Chan likes this.
  19. Hel

Im gonna guess yes

Waffle-Chan likes this.
  20. Pangaea

Pangaea Forum Moderator

For Who: @Pathoschild
    For Which badge: Magnificent Modder or Genetically Modified
    For Why: Constantly offering advice and help for all sorts of stuff in Stardew Valley modding