1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Outdated Avali Race Mod 0.12.4

The only fluffy nomadic space raptors!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dawg911

dawg911 Subatomic Cosmonaut

Wow Thx! that was a fast answer!

Calabrese likes this.
  2. SKyWee

SKyWee Void-Bound Voyager

help me please my game crash now and I don't explain why.... can you help me????It's only crash with my avali (Inuga)

Attached Files:

3. RyuujinZERO

RyuujinZERO Supernova

On starter world survival: it's highly unlikely an Avali would ever leave their homeworld without access to a survival vest (Indeed, such an item is one of the starter outfit styles) which can help regulate their core body temperature and blood methane levels. Likewise an Avali spaceships survival locker will almost certainly have water retardant sprays, thermals emergency gear, rebreather etc. If i made a survival extension then you character'd begin with a small amount of emergency survival gear (though you'd likely need to find ways to craft additional filters and whatnot fairly quickly).

Soft drinks at over 90% water. At temperatures in which they are liquid, they'd be lethally hot (see: Avali drinking a bottle of water). At temperatures which they'd be safe for an avali to ingest; they'd be solid. And no, they wouldn't be able to ingest it as an ice pop. We eat ice pops and slushies and stuff because they melt once they're inside us. But they'd stay as solid ice for an Avali and pass through without ever melting. Little if any digestion or absorption would take place and thus no noticable effect. it's kind've like what happens if a human eats clay, or sweetcorn.

Let's see what we got here...

Huh:
    Code:
    Error: FormatException: Invalid format string 'Inventory Slot %s at %a' 'FormatException: tinyformat: the %a and %A conversion specs are not supported
    You're the 3rd person to have reported this bug, but i have NO idea what it's causing it - or if it's even connected to the mod. Can you tell me what inventory item you had equipped and what you did at the time when it first crashed (I'm willing to bet it occured as you selected a certain item in your hotbar)

SKyWee likes this.
  4. SKyWee

I'd like to but it crash to the log :x I can't play him D:and I don't know why... is this can be the fault of a mod?

5. RyuujinZERO

RyuujinZERO Supernova

It certainly looks that way. The error seems to indicate there is an item in your inventory that has some kind've depricated code; you're the 3rd person I've seen with this error in this thread. But there is no indication WHAT item is causing the error hence i hoped you might remember.

You could try removing some mods, maybe that'll revert the buggy item to a perfectly generic item.

6. SKyWee

or I can remove the item on modifing the bak file no?

7. Marxon

Marxon Supernova

Well then, should keep the soda machines out of reach, I don't think it can be super cooled like distilled water and there's still the risk of crystallization.

8. Battle Bee

Battle Bee Heliosphere

...So is he dead?

9. RyuujinZERO

RyuujinZERO Supernova

Well, obviously if we're talking Avali soft drinks then i imagine they'd be tailored for Avali... there'd be such a thing. And i don't see them being hugely more addictive than regular soft drinks are to humans.

If he's been chugging human mountain dew or something then he'd be very very dead. But i don't see you could physically drink it, it'd be like voluntarily drinking a whole mug of boiling candle wax. Too manyr eflex actions to stop you as this is a terrible diea :p

If there is such a thing as a save editor... maybe.

10. SKyWee

Haleluya mercid there is one *.* would you like to have the link? for others player's problem ? (if it's work :()

11. Calabrese

Calabrese Guest

Nice thinking, it hadn't occurred to me that water could also be ingested as ice.

There is starcheat, it says in their webpage that it has mod support. EDIT: Ninja'd!

12. SKyWee

yes I will check if it's work :D

Calabrese likes this.
  13. Calabrese

Calabrese Guest

Don't forget to check their webpage for instructions, I didn't look much into it but it seems you have to do something before it will recognize your mods.

14. SKyWee

I run it normaly and trash all item who's hasn't picture (it was a green bloc)

15. Marxon

Marxon Supernova

Well it was a human machine, must be titanium innards.

16. RyuujinZERO

RyuujinZERO Supernova

That's more likely than it sounds :p

17. SKyWee

MMMMMMmmmmh i edite my save, trash all item who's like weird... you say the item who's make me crash is in my hand???...i can juste put all in my bag

18. SKyWee

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: not working make me crazy:lolwut:

19. SKyWee

do you think supp my BAK file is a good idea? cause i see that starcheat edit juste the .player file:lod:

20. Calabrese

Calabrese Guest

The starcheat program is probably meant to edit the .player file directly. If you edit the .bak file, you will have to erase the original .player file, and then rename the .bak to .player. Otherwise the game will simply load the old .player file and nothing will have changed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.