starcheat 0.12 (Enraged Koala)

Starbound player save/character editor

1. wizzomafizzo
    starcheat is a tool for editing Starbound player save files. It works on Windows, Linux and Mac.

Check out starcheat.org for guides on using starcheat and example items to import!

screenshot.png

Thanks to Nintendude64 for the Mod DB icon!
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.

Recent Reviews

1. Ncsatn
    Ncsatn
    5/5,
    Version: 0.12 (Enraged Koala)
    Works just fine. Been using this quite while now.
  2. ki11erryan
    ki11erryan
    3/5,
    I am having problems here, I am unable to get any of my characters, it keeps on saying: No Compatable save files in /player\player, what do?
    1. wizzomafizzo
      Author's Response
      Hi. It looks like the Starbound folder is set wrong. Can you please run through this link and post in the discussion thread if you're still having problems: http://starcheat.org/help
  3. 19nuclear91
    19nuclear91
    5/5,
    Nice Tool
  4. phytophile
    phytophile
    5/5,
    Such an excellent program. My only personal issue is that, when changing a characters appearance, the color changes do not register/have no way to be previewed. My character's colors also do not display accurately when loading the .player file. The ability to re-color items without needing to understand the extremely complex colorOptions attribute would also be unspeakably useful. Already a 5-star program, but would be pretty much literally perfect if those features were amended :)
  5. TesserakT
    TesserakT
    5/5,
    This has been absolutely paramount in testing the hairstyles I've been developing. Being able to alter the appearance of my char without creating a thousand saves is worth the 5 stars. Being able to raise my stats to my liking just adds to the awesome. Good work.
  6. Stardood_of_the_Z_Sector
    Stardood_of_the_Z_Sector
    5/5,
    Version: 0.11 (Enraged Koala)
    This deserves the 5 stars it got. Looking for a single item which almost never shows up now is easier and takes less than 20 billion light years to show up. I only used it for the vanity items cause that's how I roll.
  7. Shadaw
    Shadaw
    4/5,
    is rly good
  8. Damiano de' Caretti
    Damiano de' Caretti
    5/5,
    5 stars because of its utility!Useful for free building without going to steal or copy evry single prop!
  9. MadamDubstep
    MadamDubstep
    3/5,
    i dont understand annyyything
    1. wizzomafizzo
      Author's Response
      Can you please post in the discussion thread about which part you don't understand.
  10. Anowander
    Anowander
    4/5,
    Nice and clean interface. Need a clean interface for items attribute in the Item Browser and Edit Item windows , right now it's just code.
    Looking forward to that "Live asset rendering" feature.