1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Your Starbound Crew 4.98

Go on missions to collect a crew for your ship!

1. Very small bug fix

Luminaesthesia
    Fixed the missions so that there's no hot pink, so you should be able to finish the Hunter mission, and fixed a couple of others too.
    Optimized some of the dungeons so they're not such a large file.

So yeah, nothing added, but hopefully this means those on the unstable branch can finish the missions to get your crew.
    User999, Mendo, juj and 1 other person like this.
  2. Cool new base!

Luminaesthesia
    So I thought the old crew outpost was pretty lame, so I decided to change that. After you upgrade your ship all the way and complete LoveJones' first quest congratulating you on your new ship, Hobobuildo the Architect will offer to upgrade your old outpost to a much better one. With 4.3 I'll be adding unique quests from the crew members only in the upgraded outpost, that will eventually be randomly generated whenever they implement that into the game.

So yeah, don't want to spoil too much...
    green3y3 likes this.
  3. Finally done with late game dungeons

Luminaesthesia
    - Completely redid a few late game dungeons, smallest changes went to Thorngrazer's, biggest went to Ashblazer's ship heist.
    - All late game dungeons except for Divewing's Dig, Asteroid Run, and Explorer's Club have end points at the dungeon for you to turn in your quest
    - Changed up the lighting in the late game missions
    - Changed quest dialogue to reflect that change
    - Upped pixel reward and item rewards for completing the missions
    - Added Ashblazer's Dungeon, at ship level 5. Starts at...
    green3y3 likes this.
  4. Slowly towards 4.2

Luminaesthesia
    - Edited the AI command files so that people with race mods can see the text (thanks rawkinrex!)
    - Changed the drill machine to a tree in Divewings' mission so you can't turn in the mining mission there.
    - Redid Goldobot's late game mission, still doesn't have an objective point, but will once I finish up the other missions.

Small update, but fixes a couple of important things. Thanks for playing the mod!
    misterwho and sam400400 like this.
  5. Mission descriptions

Luminaesthesia
    - Changed mission descriptions for late game missions to reflect upcoming changes to them.
    - Changed race planet descriptions so they don't look as weird.
    - Modified Genekong's asteroid run so it doesn't cut off as much at the top and added stuff to the little house, thinking about adding a timer to see how fast you did the run, but couldn't quite figure it out for this update.
    - Added temples and stuff to Divewing's Dig
    - Hopefully got rid of the generic items in the chests

So yup, just...
  6. Bug fixins!

Luminaesthesia
    - Changed Ashblazer's tier 6 and 8 armors so that they're actually upgrades
    - Fixed Jerry selling stuff that you could buy for cheap other places
    - Fixed Jerry selling duplicates
    - Added the fossil station (still doesn't do much), heartforge, and holiday crafting table back into the resaerch station
    - Changed the seaweed in ocean surprise to kelp
    - When you craft a burger with Goldobot you'll learn the recipe for cheese burger so you can finish Jerry's quest
    - You can craft molotovs with...
    riphyllo likes this.
  7. A little test

Luminaesthesia
    Hey everyone, just a quick little update here:
    - I want some feedback on this because it might be too easy, but I added five new planets to unstable stars: Avian, Glitch, Human, Apex, and Floran planets. They're threat level 4-7, and they only spawn with the corresponding race's buildings. I got REALLY tired of updating LoveJones' coordinates, so I hope this is an okay alternative. Please let me know if you think this makes gathering furniture or whatever too easy though.
    - Because of the...
    Cauchemare likes this.
  8. They don't wander!

Luminaesthesia
    A big thanks to Image Not Available for teaching me how to make the crew stop moving. Now they will only move within five spaces of where they are spawned. Hurray for everyone!
    Teodor and Inny like this.
  9. They don't wander!

Luminaesthesia
    A big thanks to Image Not Available for teaching me how to make the crew stop moving. Now they will only move within five spaces of where they are spawned. Hurray for everyone!
  10. Redone missions and lore

Luminaesthesia
    Hey everyone, hope the stable release is treating you all well.

- Went through and redid all the recruitment missions to be more interactive
    - Added a hidden chest to every recruitment mission
    - Added a chest/barrel/whatever filled with a codex full of lore for each crew member in their respectable missions
    - Made the kennel disappear after use so you can't farm harmless puppies for pixels
    - Changed the recipe for the vegetable soup so you couldn't exploit that either.
    - You can now start...
    misterwho and SensoryOverlord like this.