1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Yes Chef! 1.13

A cooking flow redesign! Get fancy with the spices!

1. Added Starter Quests

jaseofbase
    Patchnotes:

• Quests Added
    A series of small quests have been added to guide the new player into the new cooking environment. Right now they point a new player toword making the starting wilderness cookware in an effort to guide them toword the new functionality.

The quests start with a new item Protectorate Camp Guide. This can be found in a new characters ship locker and can be bought for a nominal price at the terramart for existing characters.

Feedback as always welcome. Its the first time i've looked at the quests and will elaborate on them more once I have extended the ingredient and recipe possibilities. Or earlier if people are still having difficulty getting started. Let me know how you get on with it.
Return to update list...